Wnt to buy new guitar and processor and amp

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by god_of_guitar, Mar 7, 2006.

1. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

dey dude i wrote in my first post that i like to play rock and metaland some blues

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yo ho ho !
    And pray, why dont you add country music and folk music and new age music and jazz music and hindustani classical and carnatic classical and hakuna matata music and yling ylang, yada yada stuff and .............. *runs outta breath*

Arre yaar ek simple sa question poocha: WHICH ARTIST?

Dont get me wrong : "i like to play rock and metaland some blues" covers a hell lotsa playing styles. U can never tell from them if you really require a floyd rose or not.

Atleast answer this:
    What bands you listen to?

3. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

i listen to G N R , Metallica , iron maiden , dream theatre , bryan adams and this sort of stuff

4. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Floyds once setup will stay in tune for weeks. So you're looking at just tuning it up maybe once a month after an initial setup. If you have no problem with this then go for it. Normal vintage trem guitars are easier to maintain but are an inconvenienc regarding tuning while playing. Even bends will send it out of tune whereas in a floyd how much ever you bend or whammy it's supposed to stay in tune

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

+1..

+ I guess you don't mind spending Rs.5000-6000/- more JUST to keep your guitar in tune for months altogether.

6. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

^^^true

and god of guitar:I THINK u will be playing versatile music...so you should go with a rather complete guitar...ie 24frets and floyd....rather than dreaming of it later when u need it and dont have it....good strings aint gonna break if u are not going crazy over them (like playing with a beer bottle)

7. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

can u suggest a guitar for 500-600$ with 24 frets and floyd or i think ill have to compromise on my proccesor

8. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

also tell me a shop in delhi where i can try out the guitar. i went to bharat in panchkuina road and it just had a few guitars that too way overppriced

9. rust_in_pain

search for products in the 500-600$ category on any online site

btw jackson dxmg is not bad.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OMG
    You rich ppl. How much I envy you.

d00d, guitar_god, where do you work?

11. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

i dont work i am a student

12. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

ya jacksons are good but i was thinking of ibanez what do you think

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

A Student???

:shock:

What about the moolah?

14. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

what are parents for??

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    Cash cows u mean?

G00d for you man. *sigh*

:cry1:
    *sniff*

16. rust_in_pain

ibanez are good too.i own one.u search and shortlist the guitars here.then the guys can help you choose.

@alpha1:me also having cash cows!!

17. leakyhoe

leakyhoe New Member

i dunno if you get the same models in india... but you get a good ibanez range.. in lajpat nagar.... on stage is the name of the place.. and i too am a beginner with an electric.. i bought an ibanez grg270 dx with a floyd rose... i dont think it`s tht much trouble... and don worry about the strings snappin.. if you are good enough to go up there u`ll know how to handle the damn thing...

18. coolhemant

coolhemant New Member

hey sridhar those guitar rocks man
    what do u thnk should b the price of ibanez n epiphone n les paul
    n man what r these pedals n guitar wrkstation
    culd u tell me plz

19. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

20. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

thnx for the shop ill check it out tommorow but where is it in lajpat nagar havnt heard about it. i know bharat there but tht shop sucks. very little range of guitars