Wnt to buy an electric guitar my budget is upto 10k

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by gauravkhanna, Oct 26, 2006.

1. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey laney i was just saying why the hassel thats all. i just said that it would be better to go buy and get it over with. just imagine how much time and money would be wasted when if not satisfied. just wanna make it easy thats all buddy nothing else as well as i thought by playing other guitars he would get some idea abt it too.

2. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

if i was buyin i would be goin in down to the shope or would ask some one who knows abt guitar to get me what i want. it makes a lot of difference. can ask anyone.

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

your absolutely right. But im looking for a new ESP guitar and the only way i can get it is by bajaao.com and not trying it out so i guess im going in risky too , but if it all works out fine it was 100% worth it right?

4. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

yeh laney i wouldnt say your worng if its for ESP cause there is no dealer in India who does it. but as for gaurav he is here in india and his budget is 10K so was suggesting him to go down to a shop and check all the guitars in his budget and find the best that suits him. but for you if your really particular in getting ESP then you have to go online for now. i would recommand u wait cause there might be some one who will take up ESP dealership here in India.I am right now scared to go monkeys with my ESP cause there is no one here to even repair the thing so scared hahaha. if i go back to the UK then everythings cool otherwise its a risk.

5. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey laney i did check out some single cut ESP's it wasnt sounding good dude so thats what i am sayin please get a guitar which u feel comfy with and played with. i took 2 hours to decide on my LTD(offcourse i had the luxury out there).So think mate its a lot of money and risk your taking. ok. all the best for u.

6. gauravkhanna

gauravkhanna New Member

@getshorty......u r right dude but there r not many good stores in chandigarh...thats why i planning to go to delhi..n i dont know anybody who have knowledge of guitars...so do u have ne idea about delhi stores...

@laneymaney....my id is nonchalanceguy

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Ok! btw www.bajaao.com is getting ESP guitars and supplying it to the stores around delhi/bombay as far as i know and im getting mine directly from him because he will set up the guitar and send it and i have a satisfaction period as far as i know.

@gaurav: kk adding you

8. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^laney till when are they .....coz iv made up my mind to order tulsi for a custom.....if hes getting ESP's sooner then I think I wud wait n have a look before ordering tulsi ? Also which models is he getting ?

9. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

but I doubt any ESP wud cost anything even close to 10k ?

10. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hmm laney u decide on this upto u man,if they are going to supply to shops then go to the shop dude u will have a good idea then my suggestion upto u though. and gaurav, so sorry buddy i cant help u on that but can give you a serious suggetion there might be few IGT ians here who are from delhi call for them and see if they can help you out. i know its a pain havin no quality shops around the neighborhood. i just want to help u in getting the best thats all.please take your time and decide no hurrys i know how its really tempting!

11. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

oh and ESPs are a bit expensive Devil dont think can get a guitar at abt 10K.

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Mr Ashutosh accidently put them up a few days ago...but then the prices were all too high so he took them all down within the hr or so. I am interested in the MH250NT (600$ on espguitars.com) and it was 28k on the website...i called him and asked him and he said they were meant to be much lower than 28k so im guessing 23-25k. And mostly every ESP guitar is coming.. all the guitars upto the 700$ ones. I managed to see the dave mustaine....was 32k ...expect it at lower....saw the KH202 was 32....expecting about 26-27...and all the othe LTDs are gonna be flooding in soon. I hear a new Guitar shop is opening in Bombay on sunday so you might see them there within a month and on bajaao.com in the next 10-15 days. The guitars have already been shipped and im holding on to my seat waiting for that and a G7.1uT that i ordered from him.

@Devil: any specific models u into i can get you an approx price for it in seconds if you want..

13. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^ He got the G7 too...:O omfg GR8.How much did he quote for it.

@LaneyManey ...G7 would really make ur Tubescreamer SCREAM :beer:.
    Ask Aashu if he has the LTD EC400 or the EC100 ......(the 24.75 scale with 24 fretter)

@getshorty...I didnt say i was expecting it for 10k I suggested not to give hopes to the guy for expecting to buy an ESP within his stated 10k budget.

14. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

@Devil Not really mate, i wouldnt ever do that.
    And its good to hear that ESP is comin to India soon. very good. and the price is reasonable too. i mean compared to the UK market i think India is doing similar prices or much lower then that. As when i checked for EMG 81 and 85 they were chargin 260 pounds which is much higher when compare to 10.5 K in Bajaao.com. very good.
    And dude gaurav please do play those guitars before u buy. if u have to travel to some place(not too far)to buy then get help or do it ur self cause man u wouldnt have second thoughts after getting it right. all the best buddy.

15. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

@Devil....im guessing EC100 will cost you around 15-16k and the EC400 around the 35k range not sure. And he quoted 15-16k on the G7.1uT.And there is a chance he can get an ESP for about 11k-12k....the AX50 has its retail around 15 so it will become about 12k when its in India.