within temptation-memories cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by guitarist_gal1, Apr 1, 2008.

1. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

2. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

best ever cover from you.. reps

3. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey guitargirl u got a beautiful voice!!!!. heard of within temptation. If possible i think you should try this song Run to the hills by Kate Bush.think you could do justice to the song then anyone else.And for your info think you might know this !! WT covered the song with a little twist its pretty good too. all the best for now and for the future.

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

As usual Rinky, good vocals and good guitaring!
    Keep posting and take care girl!

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

Dont get me wrong rinky or take this harshly........

But it seems that u have saturated..........u keep making the same typr of covers (they're very good though!).............its always a guitar and vocals.....

try somethin new.how abt one more song with adi or somethin.........

though ur voice is very good its kinda boring to listen to the same thing again and again........you can make that out by the shortness of keoraf's reply............

anyways keep posting and lage raho!!!!

cheers!
    :beer:

p.s. ur cover still rocked!

6. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

hey thanks a lot neo, shorty and keoraf...and sukrut thanks to u too for the suggestion...maybe i cud try diff genres but then its pretty much gonna just the guitar and me...but yeah i ll try to do smthng diff....adi n i are on to smthng...lets see if tht works out..shorty..running up tht hilll?? the one with david gilmour rt?yeah i like tht one.. will see if i can do tht..cos run to the hills is this iron maiden song...i think i got some more stuff coming up..do keep checking in..anyway thanks u guys..tc all..

7. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

So its Rinky is it!! Ok Rinky its supposedly a song by Kate Bush and its pretty old but its one song which impressed me a lot. Within Temptation did a redention of that song. But i think hers is the original. Dont know if Gilmore has done it and not maiden may be you would have not come across. get hold of it think its from the album called "...Hound" something dont know sorry check it out.
    You could try doin 'ICE Queen' by Within temptation too its pretty good song may be Radicalz or my self could do the distorted guitars but i am am not great in doin all those recording tech.

8. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

oe oe kewl shorty ur back.......... yeah wed start on wid somethin now....lets see......yeah rinky n me would do somethin.....even shorty yeah wed do livin on a prayer but wed drop it with one key.....jovi rocks as for rinky wat can i say im a fan

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

oe oe kewl shorty ur back.......... yeah wed start on wid somethin now....lets see......yeah rinky n me would do somethin.....even shorty yeah wed do livin on a prayer but wed drop it with one key.....jovi rocks as for rinky wat can i say im a fan

10. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Hey man yeh sure i did the livin on a prayer track but i dont want to put in the bloody vocals my self if you guys wanna do the vocals then i am game i can send the file. I think its a one off attempt at it and pretty decent if not great.Its been a long time mate.And rad bai you got to teach me Audcity or wat ever it is ahah.

11. eureka1986

eureka1986 New Member

hey rinky....awsome vocals.........keep up the gud work n dare u ditch our band :p coz looks like u gonna make it REALLY big solo.......am so proud of u ;)
    rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!