With me.....

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Arindam.Ray, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Dear all...here's a little chord practice that you may have with me......

Try to identify the chords...and what rhythm & where the changings are taking place....

I have used many...A/C#msus2/Dsus2/D/Dsus4/E/G/Bm....in a fair sequence...

Here's the link....

https://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3PCD4P48T9DQI0FZ8URSPAH6FK

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

2. fret#22

fret#22 New Member

Hey Ray,

Hi Ma,

I am also tryiong to play the guitar from last two years but i guess my efforst were not that sincere. I am giving it a shot again.

I just get confused sometimes in recoganizing the chords for a song. Can you help me on that. Also i am trying to understand how Power chords are played.

looking forward ...... :beer: :beer:

3. guitarguru

guitarguru New Member

Could you check the link again please? it did not work for me

4. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

It is diffult for me to figure out!!:eek::.. That proves..I 've to learn so many things !! :cry2:

nIK!!:rockon:

5. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

No pal...i've checked it right now...its working fine...But yesterday you were right...when i also checked that link in DIAL UP facility...it didnt work...but here in Broadband its working fine....

Fret#22......."Hey Ma"...have you missed out the N or is it done intentionally ??? :think:
    Anyway.........I'll definetly help you regarding your query in a couple of days with a lesson...

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

6. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

But...

So i gues noone's going to play with me... :((

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

sure sure........amader reharsale eso.....obossoi hobe:d:...........accha arindam da...tomar ki processor go.????ar guitar o ki ki??:d:

8. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

I will play with you afetr Kalipuja Arindam da, am too busy right now.

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

BIRAL NIE BUSY........................................................birla der khelachee ........:p

10. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

biral ??????????

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

haan biral...........baccha biral........na baccha noy obbso....ei boyosondhir biral......

12. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Tora biral tiral chaar.. :mad:
    ;) TOra birds/meye niye golpo kor..:p:

nIK!!;)

13. sayanakaharry

thats a better idea.

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

magi....................aamder lead singer er bou khub bhalo:eek::..........bhalo dkehte:eek::..................

sayanda bou ke dekhini...............obossoi dhuma sewxy hobe ...coz sayan da is one of da most handu boys i,v seen.( comes frm heart, no bar khaowa no)

debankan da ekdin ekti meye eknechilo reharsal e.............................................wwwwwwwwwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKkKkkkkkkk!!!!.asa kori taroo bhalo ache.......mai ache ........debankan dar:p:

ar amar bou........................bara tin bochor dohore bhalo basi....................kichu boltei pari na..................ar char......bara keu e nie commnt korbe na.......eta amar iarki fazlamo jibone ekmatro seroius jinis..................(like nik)...........eta nie faltu bolle ami rege jabo seriously!

are bara 29 octobar program e koto bhalo bahlo piece dekhlam re:d./......vip chilo........................

15. sayanakaharry

thanx for the compliment lefty. for your info, amar bou ekta noy actually duto. toke maybe bolechhilam aage. ebong khub shiggiri teente hote cholechhe. ;)

16. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

It's true. If any one of you ever meet Sayan, just don' bring your girlfriend with you!!

17. sayanakaharry

na na eta bhul. ami used jinish pochhond kori na khub ekta. only under very special circumstances.... ;)

18. Strat

Strat Floydian

Wow... Sayan, rock guitarist, womaniser... what's wrong with this picture? :p:

19. sayanakaharry

i dont look the part, thats whats wrong. :0

20. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

SAYAN, CD-TA KOBE AANBI ??? All the best for your shows. Aami aaj band chchere diyechi.