Wisevijay, Happy Bday!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 8, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Senna is Great.. I felt Mika was better.. And Schumy is anyday better..

2. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

righto:rockon:

3. jayanth

i feel giancarlo fisichella deserves a place in ferrari..

4. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

so do JPM and Fernando Alanso.
    luck plays a major role man.:;):

5. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey jay have a hotmail ID.

6. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey harshm & jay my bro's die hard fan of F1 he would like to chat with u guys.pls can u gimme ur id's.he has one on yahoo and one on msn.

7. jayanth

you already have my id.... anyways. Montoya's career is over. Next year he joins the Suckers Club (i.e. mc Laren)... He was bad anyways.. He is an Overdriver he he..

8. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hehehehe........

9. jayanth

Michael Qualified 4th today.. tHats ok.. Its a one stop strategy.. All the others are gonna do 2.. I think except Barichello..

10. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey, Micheal maniac ,Kimi is on P5 with a 'faliure' of a car(which Mclaren admit, will tell you all about it if u want).hahaha.::):

11. jayanth

Thats ok.. P5 still aint pole. Does not mean that he can win either.. Thing is Kimi cant survive Monaco Circuit...

12. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

thats what i say...but my bro dosent agree he says kimis just 22-23 yrs old and hes gotta achieve a lot.and on the f1 website they said that the mew mclaren will be ready in 2 weeks time...........still i believe ferraris the champs.:rule:

13. jayanth

See no one Achieves in McLaren.. See what happened today.. Agreed that Michael Crashed out.. No ones perfect.. 75 victories out of 201 is great.. The New MClAren will not be able to beat the Developments in Other Cars.. 5 points in 6 races for the ALLEGED 2nd Best Team is Shameful..

14. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

very shameful...........hehehehehe.......:;):

15. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hi, VJ's brother here.agreed that McLaren is having a disastrous season.its their worst in over 20 years.but dont forget 2003,2000,99,98.Mclaren either defeated Ferrari or were a close 2nd.just one season doesn't make a team good or bad.

16. jayanth

Coming second is of no use. Last year they didnt bring out their new car.. They used Illegeal Tyres.. He he..

17. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Illlegal thats right man!!!hehehehehe..............my bro will reply to this tomorrow.exams goin on.......by the way jay what do u do.mean occupation.......job or student

18. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

have u heard of the band TEENAGE ANGST thier bassist is in my bro's class(Nikhil A.K.A Guru)

19. jayanth

I'm a Student, working, Musician.... Both The three Of Them.. I've heard of Teenage Angst..

20. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

student.......doin what??
    how is that band??heard them play.