Winners of the thread : Vodka With Vishwa

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_reborn, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vishwa_reborn

vishwa_reborn New Member

Dear All,

Becoz of all ups and downs in my IGT life since last few months I was not able to complete the incomplete thread.. OK.... all of u ppl were really gr8 and was hard to find the best post.. finally decided to select two winners one male and one female.. and the winners of the thread:

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=18060&highlight=vodka

are: SPY_GAME and GARIMA their posts are....

SPY_GAME:

One animal u resemble :man

where u draw a line between ego n self-respect:actually i still dont know the difference between the two perhaps coz i have much ego or self-respect or both?

ur definition of love: monday see her tuesday get her mob numb wednesday first date thursday nothing(coz she is fasting) friday (also nothing) saturday second date n sunday u get fed up n wait for another monday lmao

if ur stuck with me in lift wat u r going to do:do i know u ....how do u expect me to know that it was u?

If u hv to choose between money n love wat will u choose:money what did u think!!!

Passion for u means:wtf is that?passion abt that love thing??

which is better a truth that hurts or a lie that makes u smile:better u keep ur mouth shut so no truth n no lie

one role in any movie that u will love to do:the villain of course movie name .... dont know

Best stress reliever according to u: beer or whiskey

who is more se.xy a women in saare or a women in shorts :saree dont know been long since i last saw one in saree except on tv lmao in shorts that will b a too long list

who is more se.xy a guy with body or a guy with brains: ASK vishwaa coz I AM NOT GAY

if u hv only one day to live on earth.. first thing u will do:kill everyone n make sure i am the last one to die

one thing according to u can improve indian politics:hugh even God cant improve that so how do u expect a mortal like me to do sth or to suggest sth...

Virginity is dignity or lack of opportunity:both

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die:in a Nuclear war in which human race will be wiped out

who according to u r the se.xiest male and female on earth: male:me female: there will b a really long list if i start making one

if u hv to choose between guitar n computer u will choose:cant i be refunded for both?

ur fav drink: beer, red label water milk

ur fav book:i dont read but nowadays its Grays medical book(fck that guy who published )

one advice for Mods of IGT:Ok to all mods when we go slightly offtopic u guys r the first ones to say "STICK TO THE TOPIC" but what abt when u guys/gals go offtopic (sth which is often seen in most posts )

Finally one advice for me:
    arrey vishwaa yeah 50 000 points humko dede varna teri to......

GARIMA

One animal u resemble : Elephant (mastmaula....&friendly)

where u draw a line between ego n self-respect: where the area for self respect finishes...the line for Ego starts

ur definition of love: Ppl who start defining it r fools...we just hv perceptions...thats it...no proper definition.

if ur stuck with me in lift wat u r going to do: Ask u to wake me up when my floor comes....

If u hv to choose between money n love wat will u choose: Its a difficult choice...cos u need both to b happy...but I think I wud choose Love here.

Passion for u means: A burning desire to achieve somethng...

which is better a truth that hurts or a lie that makes u smile: Truth

one role in any movie that u will love to do: Rose in Titanic

Best stress reliever according to u: a conversation with Aditi...my best friend

who is more se.xy a women in saare or a women in shorts : me normal chhe....wud leave this question for the guys out there...

who is more se.xy a guy with body or a guy with brains: I wud prefer brain....with a gud sense of humour though

if u hv only one day to live on earth.. first thing u will do: Try to mk it memorable for evry1 around me....for the last time....

one thing according to u can improve indian politics: Sakshaat Bhagwaan bhi agar aa jayein to bhi kuchh nahi ho sakta...hopeless is the word

Virginity is dignity or lack of opportunity: Dignity

If u have to choose ur death One way u will like to die: saving some other soul....

who according to u r the se.xiest male and female on earth: Abhishek Bachchan, John Abrahim, Tom Cruise, Brenden Frazor, Brad Pitt, Pierce Brosnon, Hrithik Roshan, .....ooooops the list is endless

if u hv to choose between guitar n computer u will choose: Computer

ur fav drink: Cold Coffee & H2O

ur fav book: I run away from books but evn then I hv read some gud books...my fav one is 'Tell me ur dreams' by Sidney Sheldon

one advice for Mods of IGT: Get all banned ppl back on IGT

Finally one advice for me: Dont tk silly decisions such as tking a brk from IGT

Sorry frnds don't have points to donate.. now.. may b after sometime once the THEIF section opens..... :p:

Vishwa:cool:

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

I WON!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: i hope the store opens soon :p:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.