Windows More Secure then Limux ...

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by bob-bobby, Feb 23, 2005.

1. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

u see the ground reality is that u really dont have to pay (now plz dont lecture me that its wrong) . frankly how many of us who use windows actually get an original cd. so on that ground i guess the argument kind of nulls out. and linux rocks 4 u coz u wud be kind of a tech enthusiast which everyone is not. why break ur back tryin to figure out a new operating system wen a nice clean GUI can fulfill al u need to do on a computer ( i mean a normal guywho wud surf the web, watch movies , listen to audio, etc ) . and as for the popularity of windows goes... maybe the avg user is not smart enuf to figure out the ways of linux. in the end computers, i feel , are just a medium for reducing our burden and there's always the danger of getting overawed by technology.
    i guess microsoft doesnt suck that bad..

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah you are right in your context. windows will of course be right for you as a home user . but the point is that all things that you can do on windows can also be done on linux .
    windows has found widespread popularity and linux on the other hand is new. your point is true that not many of us pay for windows. but people who buy computers and get windows with ti have to pay for it . but i agree with your point people in homes would not like to change to linux .

3. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

4. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah funny. .. very funny. ..