..::~Will You Marry Me?~::..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by BubblyMartini, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

:slap:
    you didnt even wait for me to say anything!!!

arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I feel like the wicked witch of the west…melting..melting..melting
    The secret spilling..spilling..spilling
    :grin:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^lol, it tickles me to see you so, for the lack of a better word, hyped :grin: Hehe, as i said, bask in distu's spotlight :grin:

3. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

Iron maiden - The educated fool lol

4. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

good one slash...lol

5. rongbazzz

rongbazzz F.U.C.K IS LIFE

bubblymartini i tought u wanted 2 marry 1 of us ... hehe.. :RollLol:

i wll play "F@ck the system" by system of a down

anyway nice thread..

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^wat the hell is that siggy.
    anyways the song
    Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister lol

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Hahahahahahahaahahaaahaaaaaaahahahahahahaha, she marry you? ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *gasps* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I would kill myself before anything like that happened. (P.S She's my sis)

8. rongbazzz

rongbazzz F.U.C.K IS LIFE

u would kill urself?? ... oh thanx man .. i thought u would try to kill me...BTW koi na koi too JIJAJI hoga .. hehe :RollLol:

9. d_ist_urb_ed

^I think you're handicapped, i said i'd kill myself before something like that happened.

10. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

LOL...........
    I dont wish to Marry any IGTian....:)

11. d_ist_urb_ed

^Too right you dont, not someone like him of all people...........but it's still your decision :grin: (Sorry about being such an obsessive guy....you're my sis...i cant help it)

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

The verdict is in and my heart has is now like a kaleidoscope busted wide open.

So to address the original thread topic, I'd usually have said "I'd make a song to sing" but since that was a disaster....I'm not really sure anymore.

13. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Another addition to the list

Just the way you are
    By Billy Joel

:)

@Bjr --,-'--<@

14. d_ist_urb_ed

I think we all have a pretty good idea of what we wanna sing now. Good while it lasted. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.