Will u learn german to listen to rammstein

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by apurbajd, Dec 15, 2005.

1. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Well! one of my frnd has started going to German classes and the reason is he wants to understand Rammstein's songs..... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was just wondering if any Rammstein fans are here who can go to the extent of learning German to understand their songs.......

Any1????? :think: :think: :think:

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Nah,..... in such a case, music is enuff!!

3. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Same thing I told my frnd! But he says he wants to undertsnd the lyrics also.... and when I told abt the english transalations of Rammsteins songs... he says No transalation can capture the real feeling that is written originally.... then words failed me .... and I kept quiet .....well let him learn German ... may be I will be able to learn a little also from him then .... ;) ;) ;) .,..I knw ur view Akky.... what the others feel ??? :think: :think: Pls share........

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Well if its worth it, i'll go all the way.... Its kinda obsession thing u know....if u like something, u would go to any extent to get it. right?

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Jst intro ur friend to a site that has the lyrics translated...thats what i do..

https://www.btinternet.com/~rammstein_online/lyrics.html..

theres no way u shud hafta stick ur head into an extra book to understand music!!! Thats the whole point of music..to relax and let ur hair down!!

6. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

learning German for Rammstein??????? this is crazy

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

same here...

industrial metal sucks anyway

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Hehe....i learnt german for more practical reasons. What you said was crazy.

9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

Rammestein is kool..
    good music.
    but why to learn german??

10. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

ARGH!!! no comments.. !!

11. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Boy! I am wondering what will be the reaction on my frnds face when I show this thread to him ... hope that he doesnt stop going to german class.... :p: :p:

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Its always nice to learn new languages ... and not to forget the ones u know ...

13. vini

vini Repeat Offender

bitten by muzik bug :p:

14. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

not german but yes I wud smtimes learn more of that complex urdu to understand abida parveen. Thank heaven urdu is so very similar to hindi!! :)

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey some guy wanted me to translate Mugagan for him ... I said i would do it later ...
    Is there anyone one .. who could do it ?

16. shsnawada

Who or what is Mugagan? I did a google search and nothing usefull came out.

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey its Mungagan ... from Ali_Azmat_-_Social_Circus .... could our paki friends out here do it for me plz ?

18. shsnawada

Ahhhh....ok. Thanks for the info as opposed to "Your'e a Joker" or something like that. And yes i was joking about steve harish.... :p:

19. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Dude this made sense ... But that was wierd ... thought u wanna pick up a spat with me .. so i did that .......
    Anyway can u help me then ?

20. rams+ein

rams+ein New Member

Ich will Sie zu wissen Das Rammstein Regel