Will there be a World War III?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Thats a bit over the top. I mean the pashtun tribal folk infiltrated into kashmir in 1947, and then they turned the secular kashmiri muslims into extremists. And since then its been an avalanche. In late 1980's, pakis were tired of not getting kashmir: Check this: https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4099740.stm

What would be the fate of the hindus and buddhists if the militants take over?
    And those people complain about minority rights in india. Any religion is against hypocrisy.

2. shsnawada

It hasnt really affected anyone recently. It did affect all the europeans (mid ages), ALL of the Americas, and the philippines, in a big way. My assumption is that when a religion isnt the first religion in a given region, then violence is used for expansion ( buddhism is out of all this).

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

AHA! typical stubborn brainwashed kid ..... ch ch ch ... too bad for ya jammy, you dont really care for the people ACTUALLY live in kashmir ... all you care is what yur mommy told ya ... kashmir belongs to india ... period ....huh!

and all you care is what yor daddy told you !!

not just kashmir, but entire subcontinent has historically been a part of india. who are the poms and muslims to carve out pieces of india eh? were you evert told about this at home ???

kashmir's king hari singh asked india to bail him out when paki forces attacked kashmir in 1947. pakistan attacked cos they weren't satisfied with the chuck they carved out and wanted as much more as possible. after kashmir, they will target uttar pradesh, just because a sizable number of muslims live there !!

tell em about that ... KASHMIR BELONGS TO NOBODY!!! it belngs to the people who LIVE there ..just as india belongs to you

yes it does belong to the people who live there. that doesn't mean that they can carve out the piece for tjemselves. sind in pakistan belongs to the people of sind. waziristan belongs to the people of waziristan and nwfp to the peopel of nwfp. that dont mean they can carve out their respective ststes from pakistan and declare themselves independent.

same with kashmir and india. every stste in india has a different. self elected government. a state language and police and a school system of their choice. all states have their own departments for everything. kashmiris can have that if they want. what they cant have is the right to walk out of india with kashmir - just like gujratis cant walk out of india with gujrat and tamils cant walk out with tamil nadu etc etc.

... AND yes i do call it 55 years of mass murdering it aint rubbish .. it is a FACT!! ... how many of the innocents have you people killed in cross fires??? kill the jaishemohammad or who ever they are .. no problem for me .. it would just lessen the scum off the face of earth but let the poor natives of kasmir decide their fate!!! PLEASE??!

like i said, whether its one person indians have kiled by mistake or 10 - its all unintentional. during a war, mistake happens. israel too is out after only the suicide bombers of teh plo and hamas - yet by mistake they end up wounding and killing innocents.
    in kashmir the situation isnt at all helped by the fact that isi and the other jehadis have 1000s of agents who live like common kashmiris, making it all that more difficult to tell one apart from the other.

whats wrong in asking that "look guys you have been resisting us for 55 years years .. there must be something wrong here ... ok lets sit down and talk, have a poll and decide what we want to do! .." thats what proper "humans" would do ....

we have asked them that and have conducted a poll and they have chosen their own govt. farukh abdullah is their own elected c.m. get yor facts right.

daily you kill dozens, daily families are broken, daily the kids become orphans, daily people of kashmir have to think how arrange for the dinner without any money ... daily they protest .. daily they plea to the outside world to come and help .... is that how you treat your own people???????????????????????

BOLLOCKS !! daily the LET and the jaish and the isi kill kashmiris and blame it on indian army. every so often they attack a building or market place or plant a car bomb. and yes in trying to catch those culprits, the indian army does bungle up and sometimes innocents are jailed or killed. no differenct from israel.

what kashmir need its a strong police force that would prevent the islamic millitants from doing their bastardy.

i dont say kashmir belongs to india .. i certainly dont say it belongs to pak ... and yeah at least pak did the gentlemens thing to ask the azad kashmir what they want to do ,they said they wanna have thier own goverment .. pak said ok .. u can have our constitution as well .. you can live in peace under your own president. ... so they did .. no problems ... i wish india did the same ..

and india did do the same - without attacking kashmir like the pakis did in 1947 in an attempt to annex it to greater pakistan - thus forcing king Hari singh to ask india to bail him out.

and about that 400-650 years of hindu resistance thing .... dun give me the bull that they couldnt resist!!! how come they became a mighty power through 1900-to-1947 ... they had their chance to rebel, they had thier chance to unite .. they had the guts .. they had the balls ... the only thing is they didnt had was ...the reason!

no the only thing they didnt have was unity. you are right that they became quite popwerful at least in this region in between 1947-today. 3 times the pakis attacked a united india - 3 times they had their asses kicked.

they had a reason all right - muslim barbarians in india killed more hindus than nazis killed jews.

saying that hindus didnt really have a reason to overthrow the barbarians - just because they never managed to throw the barbarians out - is like saying the jews had no reason to resist the nazis, just because they couldnt offer much resistance (to the nazis) !!!

i pointed out that they did have enough guts and balls - (a 17-0 rout is unmatched almost in entire global history). but all in isolation - all scattered in different parts of india. never all together - like the india of today, which repeatedly kicks paki army's ass everytime they attack.

they were livin in peace .. no need to diturb that .. but when east india company came to south east .. they had a reason to rebel and THEY DID!!! so DONT say they couldnt resist thats why they didnt, the thing is jammy they could but they were living fine .. no such huge genocide as you have been told ... all propganda and bullcrap ... i agree there could have been some at smaller level but if it was any bigger they would have started to rebel back in 1700's rather than 1900' cuz all along hindus did had the courage to do so .... and they showed that post 1900's

peace my ass !!

hindus never ever lived in peace with muslims aka central asian barbarians. to this day we dont. our underworld is dominated my muslims the way blacks dominate world athletics. almost the entire muslim community in india chooses to send their children to madrassas instead of schools and thus stay uneducated and jobless - then blame the government for their misery.

the genocide isnt propaganda at all. it has been noted by victor and vanquished alike. there are hindu records/books listing the fights and the ritual slayings. there are muslim records/books gloryfying the same butchers and their deeds. and its recorded by visitors to india as well. Tiffenthaler from germany for one.

the thing is the holocaust of jews was in 8 yeas flat. the hindu holocaust was spread thin over 500+ years, and many many butchering sessions. it didnt happen in a single decade or single event.

indians have never attacked anyone in the lst 1000 years. we just dont know how to fight. no wonder we could offer little resistance to turkish and other central asian barbarians. even the europeans, who are rather good at military skills, could do precious little in front of the turks and uzbegs.

i got to give this to the muslims - they are the best butchers the planet has ever known.

yes the indians did rebel against the british - but that was in gandhian ways largely. no all out fight. we arnt so good at that as muslim terrorists and/or jehadis are

now stop this blame game ... i dont know the facts i dont know the history but i have common sense and i can see you goin nowhere ...u are so typical .. jumpin from thing to do the other ... adn all the time blaming the muslims for no reason .. did i say anything against hindus so openly? NO cuz i respect people regardless of their religion ...

what can you say against the hindus? how many tens of thousands have we killed - in other countries, the way muslims invaders came to india and killed us??

andi never said anything against the faith - just listed the attrocities that the people of that faith commited on others in the name of their faith. and in some places like israel, iraq, afghanistan and wtc, they still contiunue to do the same attrocities.

i need not point these out. teh truth is out there for all to see. ever since their inception, muslims have been on at least one side, if not both, of almost every battle or war in the world.

even if i didnt say this in this forum or anyother - even if noone ever pointed out these facts - HISTORY WOULD POINT OUT.

if you cant face it, then its too bad.

but that don't mean the attrocities never happened.

and i think u should learn to do that too .. or you'll get your ass kicked real soon cuz there is no place for fanatics like you on earth anymore ..

yes we know who's been getting his ass kicked in this thread.

and we also know who got their ass kicked 4 times by israel. we also know who is getting it up the arse from usa and we know who got it from ussr as well.

and we know thats there's more ass kicking left to be done in the middle east - of which pakistan is now a part - see the map. https://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/me.htm

thats going to be the third world war - the long drawn out battle between the civilized nations of the world vs islamic fanatics.

its just funny how the world doesnt have place for "fanatics" like me, but has enough place for the bin ladens and the zaqawis and the taliban and the hizb ul mujahaddins and the p.l.o and the hamas and the l.e.t. and the other jehadi groups that have mushroomed all over the planet !!

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

cond. from previoius post

you can go and live in medevil times ... along with muslims suicide bombers and religios fanatics .... then you pals can sit and swear at each others religion all you want .... leave this earth for peace loving people ..

yes we know who live in mediaval times. we know who is it that believe in chopping off hands of those who steal and who believe in stoning murderers to death. we know who think that a few years in a mardassa will be a good education for the future. we all know that.

i never trashed the religion. i hit out at the followers of it.

if it was one or two incidents, then i would have understood. but hardly a day goes without some or the other fanatical muslim gruop blowing up a car bomb in some or the other part of the world. how come 90% of all the religiously motivated crimes in the world are committed by muslims? who then lives in mediaval times?

LMAO@"peace loving people".

there are about as many peace loving muslims in the world as their are jew loving muslims.

and can i say ... i am against this staunch muslim behaviour, like you are, i am against the suppression of kasmiris, and i am against havin a war for no reason, and i am against social, racial and religious hatered so now stop tellin me about suicide bomber things, i know enuff about them and i hate them .. get ma point.no need to keep bangin on about same thing .... mulims are more than a billion in the world (even more than this i think .. see poor facts) .. onyl a few thousands are nutters ... like you .. so as i cant blame india because of you .. u cant blame muslim world because of them ..... :p: :p:

well it just so happens that this "nutter" never blew up any car or killed any civilian or rammed any plane into a couple of sky scrapers. so maybe he is not as nutter as your brother osama and brother arafat.

christians are also a billion. hindus and buddhists are also almost a billion. yet barring the guy who blew up the abortion clinic in usa, and perhaps the oklahoma city bombers, there are no "nuttera" amongst christians. barring the guys who committed the godhra incident, there are no "nutters" amongst hindus. and i dont think buddhists have ANY nutters at all.

how come you guys have all (90%+ of) the nutters?

you are just a poor loser.

you cant face history.

cant face facts and ststistics either.

and so try to find fault with me for knowning all about the many attrocities commited by muslims in the name of islam !!!

go on!!

declare a jehad on me for quoting those chapters of history you so like to sidestep

ps: isnt it funny tha the person who by his own admission doesn't like to read long posts, replies me with a record sized canard?

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the "pashtoon tribal folk who infiltrated kashmir in 1947", did that for the sam ereason china tries to fill up tibet with chinese people.

ie. to wipe out any trace of tibetans and to make it appear that tibet was always a chinese-majority part of the world and not tibetan-majority.

same here.

thanks to the pashtoons and planktons and pak-platoons who have systematically infiltrated kashmir (and butcherd the kashmiri hindus as and when they could, thus forcing ghem to flee kashmir and come to other indian states) - kashmir today has a decidedly high proportions of muslims than hindus - which wasnt the case since the hoary past.

this way. by converting kashmir into a planktoon majority state, the claim to annex kashmir will be stronger.

the same way china can now say titeb is theirs cos most of the people of tibet are chineese anyway, not tibetans.

same old story with a different name in jashmir.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

spot on.

the reason so many people in the woirld have turned buddhist, without any forced or preached attempts to convert people to buddhism (except by sending single state messangers from one king to another, like Harsha used to send) - is because the kings of china, japan etc, converted to buddhism - and then the citizens just followed.

no force no preaching necessary.

7. shak

shak Harrr!

wohoooo looong posts again .. i am being tested to ma limits .... skimmed thru them for 30 seconds and all i could see was ..blah blah blah .. bolocks ... blah blah .... as s hole .. go **** yourself .... blah blah ... i am swearing at you ... blah blah .. i am so typical .. blah blah ... hate ....hate...hate...hate ... hate ... :) .. but good thing i dont take anything personally :) ... wow you all are so "polite" ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ok peeps .... do as you wish .. you can keep kashmir, you can keep whole world to yourself, you can call us muslims what ever you want ... i wouldnt care less ... cuz that doesnt make any difference ...

P.S: dont lemme see you talking about muslims like that again .... cuz there might be a few bad mulims in the worl but all are not alike .. most of them are really good .. you live in india with a huge muslim population ..god knows how you guys treat them ... man i didnt know you guys are soooooo rude!
    i am a muslim .. if you had any small amount of respect in ya you would have thought twice about saying anything about ma religion ... i am not that staunch kinda muslim but still i dear ma faith alot ..
    but still till ma last post (this one) i wont say a thing about you guys (except jammy .. man you are nasty ...lol) .... what ever i said ... i said against the politicians of india and pakistan .. not the people.. and certainly not against the faith .. and i thought you would repect that.

i will leave you to talk sh it all day long .... i am walking out of this mess .... if you had kept it clean i would have continued. . but guess you dont know to repsect others

haha ... now you can make fun of me .... :) (typically)

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

now we know that the only thing that separates you and turk barbarians and mediaval butchers.... is the mask you wear of being civilized.

inside you are all the same.

cussing, swearing, murdering, harem-running, genociding, car bombing, wtc's, stoning people to death, looting somnath and other temples, shooting at the pope, fedayeen attacks on jews... thats your lot.

thsts the one thing that comes naturally to you and the one thing in which you guys are the undisputed leaders of the world!!

wtg, congrats.

count your days.

iraq.
    afghanistan.

2 down, twenty someting to go.

thats world war III

9. shak

shak Harrr!

hehe no .. mate i didnt say that .. thats what YOU guys were doin to me .. i was qouting you ...

10. shak

shak Harrr!

by the way jamhead .. learn to respect ..

and yeah .. umm .. i guess you saw me editing ma post so many times. .i thought you were offline ... sorry about that .. i was takin out the things that i thought were makin ma post too long to read ..

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yeah right, i need to learn to respect others from a guy who replies with "******* go **** yourself" when pinned down with facts and arguements.

give me a frigging break!

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

when did i ever say anything evern remotely close to "a$$hole go fcu k your self" ??

how could you have quoted me?

stop fibbing openly - everyone can read your posts.

13. shsnawada

About Pakistan being in the middle east: Its the INTERNATIONAL VIEW. The people of the 'middle east' think that Bangladesh is also a part of the 'middle east'.
    And its perilous to see all the people in the islamic world vote on a religious/tribal basis (Except in afghanistan). In Iran, Iraq, where not? Under these circumstances i think that some 'dedicated to peace' dicatator in all middle eastern countries. I mean, if they are voting on a religious basis, whats the point of democracy?
    And you can almost say that violence is all they have to offer. Check another bbc report:
    https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4476121.stm
    This, sunni-shia violence in pakistan & Iraq and the kurdish and turkmen problem in iraq, just results in more violence.
    The extremists and even to some extent moderates lose out on social issues like population growth and insurgency. I mean population growth in Saudi Arabia is one of the reasons for al Qaida and other groups to form. They dont get a proper job so they do something 'in the name of god'.

14. shak

shak Harrr!

maybe i read your mind .. or maybe i translated and summized the rest of the stuff you said ...

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

maybe you just did what you have been doing all the time in this thread - twisting facts, concocting canards.

i simply NEVER said ANYTHING even close to that

16. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

:tele: :tele: :giveup: :sdt: :war: :NoNo: :help:

17. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I guess this thread can start an ww3 for sure...better if the MODs take care of it...if necessary close it...:)..*take it lightly*

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

we weren't having a war - just a debate.

19. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^its gone 2222222 far....shahrukh bhauya is gone...........mods stp dis thread if ya can.....................its going far...........nt good fr igt..................................

u see, there r paki muslim guys:rock:......and indian hindu guys...here....:rock:.......they all r fallin out with each other........:((

20. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

ok guys , thats it i guess - this thread has to go !!!

EOD

thread closed !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.