Will there be a World War III?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

read about the bahamani empire that put paid to the prosperous Hampi based Vijaynagar empire.

read about mahmood of ghanzni's 16 odd raids on a single temple - Somnath temple in Gujrat.

read all the mediaval (1100- 1650) indian history you can lay your hands upon.

you'll know who started what.

and you'll also learn that taxation was hardly the most brutal of their crimes.

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Well, not really. 1948, wanst really a good year for palestine. Isreal just 'created a country' out of a place where mostly muslims were living. none of the sides know what racial or religoius integration is, so isrealis have nowhere else to spill their hatred, than outside their own borders and most of the muslim world did the same too. India, Sudan, Nigeria.....
    India has been relatively lucky as we dont have to face the life of the people in darfur.
    Imagine if the people of darfur are like the palestinians! There would clearly be a large scale war, with hundreds of thousands of deaths (if not millions)

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

isreal didnt "create" any country.

israel was made by western powers out of guilt of the holocaust.

the muslims who were there, were there because the jews had themselves been kicked out of israel.

what if someone throws you out of your house -and you return 10 years later to find another guy living in your house?

how is the story of india and nigeria/dafur connected?

4. shak

shak Harrr!

well all that i can contemplate is that you cant blame anyone for all this ...

as jammy said (yeah i read his post .. phewww) ... hindus suffered under the "mughals" (why do they have to be "muslims" .. they were mughals for god sake ... they werent half muslims to be honest ... they drank, they ate pork, they commited *****ery, they werent muslims at all, but since they called themselves muslims ... meh!) ... but hey! hindus didnt do anything about that! they lived for 450-600 (i am not sure here .. poor history u see) under the mughal imperialship ... and neva rebelled? at least in ma knowledge, there isnt a proper rebellion .. or is it? jammy u gotta help me out here ... if they did fine .. but if they didnt .. it actually makes you think ... were things really that bad?? if they were why didnt they showed and resistance?? howcome they lived in peace for 400-600 years!!! ... i mean they could have tried to turn over the muslim rule or soemthing ...
    well i am making assumptions here ... so dont slap me for this... but i dunno if things were really bad, i know mughals were not the greatest of the rulers, but you cant ALL muslims because of them lot, power corrupts even the noble minds ... cut em some slack ... i dont blame hindus for anything, i dont blame the muslims for anything ... (except the thigns that they really should be blamed for, like suicide bombing, which is definitely not allowed in islam, and killing of innocents, islam prohibits that as well ... even its not allowed during the war, no not even by mistake, make sure before you raise your weapon that it is being pointed at a culprit and not an innocent.)

and yeah i call that 55 years of mass murdering!! .. what else is it?? why dont the goverments just let them decide what "they" want to do?? why be so afraid of letting them speak their mind!! .. why kill a few dozen everyday just to keep them pressed against the wall .... and then they kill a few innocent army men just because they were appointed in that area by the "major sahib" ..... its really sick ...

i dont wanted to point out at anything .... sorry if i said anything that hurt ya...

and eyah ..hahahaa...i'll be reading long posts .. only for this threads sake .... damn i hate that

P>S: i agree jammy is pretty good at this ... hey jammy ... whats your real name and what do you do for living?? how old are ya?? ... i admire your knowledge, but hate your attitude towards muslims ...

5. shak

shak Harrr!

i agree, jews have suffered alot, and if they want to payback .. i think its fair ..
    look at them poor people being killed like pigs in europe by nazis few years ago .. it was just horrible .. jews have become a symobol of hatered .. thats so sad ...

6. shak

shak Harrr!

cuz i read your previous post ... :p: ....

you ....... you find this entertainment??? how about a late night movie eh? beheading of some poor people?? how about daytime telly .... oye bachay , turn the news channel on i wanna see some people being killed and some suicide bombings... .. damn gooood.. now that what i call entertainment ... !!

ooo i will .. i sure will .. but this IS boring .... since i have feelings and i dont find killin people "entertaining and interesting" .. and also because i cant do anything about this ... me talkin about this wont make any difference ... the only thing that will happen is that .... i'll be kicked or banned .. and we dont want that do we??
    so lets do soemthing fruitfull and go and help soem noobs in the beginners forum .. and the guitar gear forum.. wohooooo! .. jammy have ya ever been there??? or is that just too boring for ya cuz you cant kill with a guitar ... but hey you can strangle with the strings!! makes a mighty barbaric weapon! :beer: ..eh! ...(shakes the eyebrows ... wink)
    .. kiddin yara ... you get serious to quickly .. lets be chill about this .. your rubbish and my rubbish wont do anything ... face it

7. shsnawada

ENTER SIVAJI.

8. shsnawada

It is about how hatred in Palestine could spark hatred and war throught the borders of the muslim world. religious muslims think that any attack on them is an attack on their religion. They fight back with brute force. Thats how there have been wars/conversions/genocides in different parts of the world. The darfur thing was also about how some religions expand. Similar things happened with christianity too. It was just termed 'the middle ages'. It usually goes on when a religion is 600-1400 years old.

9. shsnawada

I know most of all this. Charminar, Taj Mahal... what not? Have been built because of the destruction of hindu temples.

And out of nowhere, a history textbook (British) calls the mughal times as 'the golden age of india'. It also said that hindus and muslims didnt 'go along well' so the invaders destroyed statues and temples. To be honest, the muslim invaders didnt really realize that they were in a FOREIGN nation. It is only because of colonization that, the middle east hasnt been involved in WW2.

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

goddamn, u guyz took dis thread way too seriously....

11. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Isnt it nice to have a serious discussion for a change?;)....

12. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Yeah i agree, I actually enjoyed reading some of the posts here. Desipride, this REALLY IS the best thread you've ever made.

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i wouldn't find this "entertaining"... if i didnt have a genuine reason to get a lot of vicarious pleasure and feel a sense of things being made to come "full circle" for islamic barbarians.

its too bad that there was no cnn, bbc, no tv, no news paper during mahmood of ghazni, during mughals, during the bahamani massacre at hampi... else you would know that these same people have provided a lot of "entertainment" themselves, at the expense of hapless civilians in india and elsewhere.

well then if you feel a lot of indignation at whats happened at abu gharib, then you will get a lot of vicarous pleasure the next time usa is at the receiving end of a Timothy mcVeigh and Andreas Strassmier style bombing, or some other disaster.

yes i cant play the guitar too well. when did i ever pretend to? that dont mean i am not going to voice myself in the CC lounge.

yes your rubbish (eg. "55 years of barbarism") and my facts, wont make any difference. the truth is out there for all to see.

and some people need to learn how to face IT (ie. the truth)

14. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Just a bit out of topic...how many cases of Christian extremism impacted the world recently?The oklahoma bombing was one right?

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

they were muslims all right. they killed others because the others were not muslims. now whether in doing so they break the rules of islam is immeterial. their "stamp" said that they were muslims. by your analogy those who burnt heretics during the inquisition weren't christians, 'cos no where in the Bible is witch burning and religious torture recommended, let alone sanctioned.

whether or not they were model christians is immeterial here - what you shoudl not forget is that the inquisition was started in the name of christianity.

just like the islamic hordes inflicted their genocide on hindus in the name of islam.

yes they tried. its not that they didnt do anything - its that they COULDN'T do anything. the way jews could not do much but watch as the nazis hammered them. its tough for a gentle peopel to suddenly become warlike. we arnt the best barbarians in the planet. that distinction falls with the nomads of uzbegisthan, with the murderous turks, with the block headed afghans etc - the main stays of islamic population. also it didnt help one bit that the hindus werent a united lot. the people of assam for your info - defeated the full blown mughal empire 17 times on the trot!!. thats no mean achievement - maintaining a 17-0 score line with turks. but they were on the opposite side of india wrt the rajputs of rajasthan and the marathas. had there been geographical proximity between these people then i am sure they could together have routed the barbarians.

since the jews couldnt do much against the nazi's are you going to conclude that the nazi rule afterall wasnt all that bad?

i never blamed all and sundry amongst the muslims for the barbarism.

all germans werent nazi's either.
    but ENOUGH germans were nazis to dig a very deep grave for the jews.
    similarly here.

and again whether or not its allowed in islam dont matter - what cannot be ignored is that they do the killing in the name of islam - even if that disqualifies them as muslims.

kashmir belongs to india. period.

the ones the indian army is after are kashmiris who thmselves become side kicks of the i.s.i. and join jehadi groups like the l.e.t and the jaish-e-muhammed or at the very least help to give them safe shelter in their houses and smuggle their (ie the terrorist's) weapons for them.

who killed the 100s kashmiri pundits a couple of years back eh?

if you are trying to tell me that the indian army has ended up wrongfully targeting some innocents who had little or nothing to do with supporting/sheltering the LET and jaish-e-muhammed and such likes... then i am not going to deny that.

refer "$h!t happens during a war" and "unforced error" in previous posts.

i dont hate anyone per se'.

i dont hate the people of thailand. they never murdered anyone, not us at least.
    i dont hate the people of poland. they didnt butched hindus.
    i dont hate the russians. they didnt harm india.

jews dont hate indians. 'cos we didnt kill them in gas chambers. they hate the germans though.

if the germans didnt kill them - if muslims didnt slay us, then neither germans not muslims would be hated (by jews and us).

if they/we hate someone its for a valid reason, - because of something that the "someone" has done in the past or continues doing.

so you see, all for good reason.

you made your bed .. .. now lie on it.

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

that wasnt really christian extremism.. though it did spring from the lunatics of Elohim city.

it was more neo-nazi, than anything. Andreas Strassmier was a confirmed NN and german national who fled to germany after poisoning Tim's mind.

the other guy, i forget his name, who bombed the abortion clinic, because he was anti-abortion ... now that could be called "christian' extremism.

but to nswer your question.... how many cases impacted.... nearly none.

a few lunatics exist in all societies. it can be described as "christian extremism" only when it happens day in day out, all over the world - not if isolated incidents take place.

so - no impact of christian extremism - cos no such thing exists.

17. shak

shak Harrr!

AHA! typical stubborn brainwashed kid ..... ch ch ch ... too bad for ya jammy, you dont really care for the people ACTUALLY live in kashmir ... all you care is what yur mommy told ya ... kashmir belongs to india ... period ....huh! tell em about that ... KASHMIR BELONGS TO NOBODY!!! it belngs to the people who LIVE there ..just as india belongs to you ... AND yes i do call it 55 years of mass murdering it aint rubbish .. it is a FACT!! ... how many of the innocents have you people killed in cross fires??? kill the jaishemohammad or who ever they are .. no problem for me .. it would just lessen the scum off the face of earth but let the poor natives of kasmir decide their fate!!! PLEASE??! whats wrong in asking that "look guys you have been resisting us for 55 years years .. there must be something wrong here ... ok lets sit down and talk, have a poll and decide what we want to do! .." thats what proper "humans" would do .... daily you kill dozens, daily families are broken, daily the kids become orphans, daily people of kashmir have to think how arrange for the dinner without any money ... daily they protest .. daily they plea to the outside world to come and help .... is that how you treat your own people???????????????????????
    i dont say kashmir belongs to india .. i certainly dont say it belongs to pak ... and yeah at least pak did the gentlemens thing to ask the azad kashmir what they want to do ,they said they wanna have thier own goverment .. pak said ok .. u can have our constitution as well .. you can live in peace under your own president. ... so they did .. no problems ... i wish india did the same ..

and about that 400-650 years of hindu resistance thing .... dun give me the bull that they couldnt resist!!! how come they became a mighty power through 1900-to-1947 ... they had their chance to rebel, they had thier chance to unite .. they had the guts .. they had the balls ... the only thing is they didnt had was ...the reason! they were livin in peace .. no need to diturb that .. but when east india company came to south east .. they had a reason to rebel and THEY DID!!! so DONT say they couldnt resist thats why they didnt, the thing is jammy they could but they were living fine .. no such huge genocide as you have been told ... all propganda and bullcrap ... i agree there could have been some at smaller level but if it was any bigger they would have started to rebel back in 1700's rather than 1900' cuz all along hindus did had the courage to do so .... and they showed that post 1900's
    now stop this blame game ... i dont know the facts i dont know the history but i have common sense and i can see you goin nowhere ...u are so typical .. jumpin from thing to do the other ... adn all the time blaming the muslims for no reason .. did i say anything against hindus so openly? NO cuz i respect people regardless of their religion ... and i think u should learn to do that too .. or you'll get your ass kicked real soon cuz there is no place for fanatics like you on earth anymore .. you can go and live in medevil times ... along with muslims suicide bombers and religios fanatics .... then you pals can sit and swear at each others religion all you want .... leave this earth for peace loving people ..

and can i say ... i am against this staunch muslim behaviour, like you are, i am against the suppression of kasmiris, and i am against havin a war for no reason, and i am against social, racial and religious hatered so now stop tellin me about suicide bomber things, i know enuff about them and i hate them .. get ma point.no need to keep bangin on about same thing .... mulims are more than a billion in the world (even more than this i think .. see poor facts) .. onyl a few thousands are nutters ... like you .. so as i cant blame india because of you .. u cant blame muslim world because of them ..... :p: :p:

Taifi likes this.
  18. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

I don't think so.^^What a speech. You can become a good debater. :)

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

what the....You couldn't really hit him with a strong argument so you decide to bring up a moot point? How the heck does it matter...maybe he isn't good enough to help or he just plain doesn't want to? Most of the arguments you've presented are a joke....shut up.

It is quite easy to justify hate but someone, somewhere has to try and let go. I don't know who it's finally going to be...I was hoping it would be my generation but I know by now that it's not. Of course, whoever actually does it will be calling it quits on uneven terms but that's a small price to pay in terms of the bigger picture. I know it sounds preachy (and it is, to be quite honest) but its not untrue. I only hope I can let the bitterness go if it comes upon me.

Thank goodness somebody said that. Imagine 30 states saying they all want autonomy.....should it be given to them? The situation has gone so far only because our predescessors allowed it to. Kashmir belongs to India....stop your whining (nicer way to say period).

To move to another topic, I haven't seen anyone really talk about Iraq so I'll try and air my pompous opinion on the subject.

The biggest problem I have with the attack on Iraq is the way it has been done projecting it to be in the best interest of World Peace. People talk of the end of dictatorship without realizing that even under the dictator, people led as normal a life as they could hope to lead and by destabilizing the situation, the war has led only to the snatching away of even that shred of normalcy from their lives. Any revolution which leads to freedom has to come from within...perhaps that's why a democracy BY the people comes in. You can't plant a democracy and then expect it to grow. Back to the point....Why attack Iraq? I'm not terrible well informed of the situation prior to the occurence but here are some of the reasons commonly stated....

a) Weapons of Mass Destruction: Okay, so assuming (pre-war) that Iraq has these fabled weapons....Is that all the reason you need to attack a country? What about <insert number, my memory is weak> other nations that also possess weapons of similar capability? At the point of time when the incident actually took place, North Korea seemed to be a much larger threat to peace.

b) Dictatorship: This point was understandable...they wanted to bring down a dictator. But then, I had to ask myself why on Earth would someone who has a genuine hatred towards dictators ally himself with one of them? General Pervez Musharraf(sp?) engineered a take-over and has been a prominent ally of the US in Asia after 9/11. So, I ruled this point out. Also, the point I bring about taking away the "normal" life that the people led...the US suddenly found themselves with an entire country (not unlike a vicous dog who you know will try to bite you the minute you let it go) and did not know what to do with it.

c) Terrorism: Once again I play the Pakistan card. Pakistan has been "warned" by the US to clean up its act...yet the alliance seems to have suffered very little in the weather of this warning. How is it then that a country so similar in situation with Iraq (known to have nuclear weapons, a dictator and sponsored terrorism once again a pre war assumption) escaped the US ire and found itself in its arms instead?

You see, the biggest point I left out above was that Iraq was percieved to be a threat to USA, not so much to the WORLD as to the Usa. So much so, in fact, that the US considered itself to be above the UN which was against the attack, over-rode UN authority in the biggest act of bullying we have seen in recent times and went in for the kill. Of course, if India did the same thing to Pakistan, it would be a gross mistake and the US would no doubt "scold" the Indians, denounce the attack and impose sanctions on them as they have done before and decide that the two countries should hold these imbecilic discussions in front of the UN like they themselves refused to do.

So, go ahead...attack any country you want to, demolish their communist governments or dictators, kill people, save them....do anything you want. JUST DONT PRETEND TO DO IT FOR ME DAMNIT.

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

er...yes, Kashmir is a part of India. This is not Evil Dead where my left hand rebels and starts smashing plates over my head. This is real life where it does what it is told and helps in the functioning of a larger object...namely myself.

Also, India does not belong to me. I belong to India. Big difference...if only you weren't so short sighted you might have seen it too.

Like I said a minute before reading your post....Imagine 30 autonomous states running where India used to be...It would be pre-mughal times all over again. Unity is strength and god knows India is strong enough to quell this insurgence. The only difference between the US and India in terms of the situation is that India has kept its head and not gone offensive in all these years. Kargil was reason enough for India to attack but they did not.

You obviously have not seen human nature....Proper humans would have crushed this "rebellion" the day it began in the 60's but India took a humanistic view and let it rise to what it is today.

So Kashmiris have to arrange for dinner without money....big f-ing deal. So does most of India...farmers are commiting suicide because they cant feed themselves, 70% of the country is below the poverty line, families are being broken everywhere. Why should the Kashmiris be above all this?

I won't even bother replying to your "55 years" comment simply because it reeks of stupidity.

wtf? Okay, one fine day I claim Vietnam as my own and then decide to "give them" the choice of what they want. You see it was not for pak to say ok because Kashmir was never theirs. I might say it is okay for US to attack Iraq....so does that justify the attack? Who the heck am I to decide the fate of something that does not belong to me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.