Will there be a World War III?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

WORLD WAR...? There'll be WW3 when all become non-virgin...:)..People will cry and they'll yearn for some virgins...But when they don't they'll fight the WW3..:)..*not serious*

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the taliban and the jehadis are innocent?

as innocent as the civilians who used the WTC as their office?

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

mast gul, azhar mahmod and their many side kicks, including those who beheaded Deniel Pearl, come from bolivia or what???

do you even need proof??

or is it wrong to repeatedly accuse the ones, who repeatedly indulge in acts of terrorism??

we should spread the blame around a bit eh? alternativey hitting out against japan, pakistan, peru, afghsnistan, somalia and so on?

4. shak

shak Harrr!

of ALL the people killed in afghanistan, and air raids on iraq ... how many of them were jihadi's and talibans?? dont give me this jihadee and taliban bullsh it jammy . you know this very well that what i am talking about .. stop acting like you were born yesterday .... during air raids on iraq at night ... the culprits were long gone and only iraqi children and iraqi people lined the streets .... in afghanistan when they raided villages and killed people to get the information ... the talibans were long gone in the hills ... and i swear upon ma life that those iraqi children and afghani people were no less innnocent than the people who died in WTC ....
    and stop this "blame it on muslims" attitude of yours .. at least you have brain to think ... use it!

5. shak

shak Harrr!

one beheading eh ??????? what about 55 years of mass murdering at your side?? no one talks about that!! ....

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

what mass murdering on what side?
    the population of hindus in pakistan has fallen from about 15% in 1947 to abysmal levels now.
    meanwhile in india the % of muslim population has grown.

do the math.

and then go on to the 550+ years of genocide by islamic barbarians in india.

the mountain range Hindu Kush means 'hindu killer'.

what does that tell you about the afghans ??

i am right glad that they are getting it up the arse from usa, and in the past have got it from ussr too.

what goes around should come around and you should reap precisely as you sow.

serves them right !!

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yes i have a brain.

which tells me that afghanistan and waziristan should stop providing a safe haven to terrorists aka mujaheeds.

which also tells me that jehadis should not be making it to iraq from all corners of the globe, so that they can chop off heads on t.v. and so that they can car bomb baghdad and basra.

as for the murder of innocents during a war - its always happened in every war - & its not intentional. during a full scale fight, $h!t always happens.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

changed the topic eh ....?? haha
    oh well ... i am tired of all this .. you can hate them al you want ...
    and by the way .. hindu kush isnt really hindu killer its the mountain range .. it kills hindus and muslims all alike ... if you know what i mean ...

and that afghan thing? poor people .... usa made them fight agianst ussr and now usa herself is on their arse .... what can i say but "tuff luck" ... all friggin politics .. at what expense? innocent lives ...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

full scale fight for what??? getting rid of sadam?? why didnt they hire a sniper or something .. why raid whole country for one lousy old a ss called sadam who cant do anything anymore ... why even take the risk of colateral damage (if they consider iraqi's colateral .. and not some dirty peasants)

and if it was meant to get rif of W.M.D ... lol ... what wmds??

and if it was meant to get rid of terrorists?? what terrorists?? all terrorism from iraq was state sponsored .. get rid of sadam and you'll get rid of terrorism .. and anyway .. iraq wasnt a threat anymore ...all politics yet again...

head choppin on tv?? .... well nothin like blowin a whole household during a night air raid and sayin sorry the next morning .. our coordinates were not right ...
    blowing whole hopital during air raid??? ... keeping youths in prison without trial and after 3 years saying that they were innocent and can go back to their countries?? ..

and dont tell me if it was intentinal or not .. abu ghraib was intentional wasnt it?? the wmd report was intentional wasnt it? the false accusation on iraq were intentional werent they? so now if they go and attack iraq .. while killin innocent .. i wont regard that as a war casualty overhead ... the blood is on thier hands .. cuz they fought for no reason ...

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i didnt change topics .

you did by pointing out at a fictitious "55 years of mass murdering" that never ever was.

what i pointed out was however a fact.

the hindu kush mountain range is called as much because it was one of the top locations where afghan barbarians used to kill hindus. and thats not the only instance of genocide inflicted on hindus by muslims.

i get such a lot of vicarious pleasure seeing their present state of getting hammered left right and centre - by virtue of being the common "enemy #1f" of the whole world.

serves them right to be blown asunder by usa. served them right to ge at the wrong end of the red army - helped amply by logistics and know-how by india. sweet revenge !!

& usa didnt make them fight ussr.

when ussr attacked afghanistan, - and i am so glad that they did, usa wanted to draw the ussr into a vietnam-war like never ending battle and hence propped up the afghan jehadis against the surabhi (ie. russians).

that was officially called the "afghan trap" - because usa wanted to drag ussr into a costly war.

without the help of usa, afghans didnt have a whore's chance against the might of russia. but now ofcourse the afghans, - ungrateful as barbarians always are, have turned upon the very usa that helped them fight the soviets.

so usa is teachihg them a nice lesson - and rightly so.

go check your facts !!

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

saddam was a terror not just to his own people but to the whole middle east, especially to the state of israel.

he didnt have the osiraq nuclear reactors for nothing. those were ofcourse blown to kingdom come by the israelis in one F-16 air raid.

and its not possible to just get rid of a full blown dictator the way its possible to get rid of leaders of terrorist factions like the plo. israel did get rid of 2 of their leaders on the trot, without killing the whole of the plo.

but as i said, thats possible for terrorist leaders of small factions and not the dictator of the country that maintains the 5th biggest standing army in the world - and also gets boosted by muslim jehadi's from all over the planet.

yes abu gharib was wrong.

still dont get saddam and the car-bombers off the hook. still dont get chemical ali off the hook for gassing the kurds.

iraq had it a long time comming. the only use saddam knew of state money was in ammassing weapons.

iraqis should be grateful to usa for getting rid of a dictator who used to opress them and installing democracy in a country thats never known any.

and that comes for a price. you cant bring about a sweeping change from one of the longest dictatorships in the world to a democracy, without bolldshed and the occational unforced error.

my vicarious pleasure knows no bounds. but even without us having a very valid reason to vicariously sway to the music of bombings in iraq, it must be accepted that the world is a a better and safer place due the iraq war and the ousting of saddam. :beer:

next is soudi arabia - just let their oil get over !!

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

+ the conversion for money thing thats going on.
    In Pakistan's flag, the white bit on the left is supposed to represent religious minorities. It was proportionate in 1947.

13. shak

shak Harrr!

@jamhead:yeah ok maybe i should go and check ma facts first .. and since i am not that sharp on politics and history .. i cant really go on with ya anymore .. the thing is mate, what u tell me can be propoganda, can be lies, can be truth ... i dont know so i wont believe any of that .. but still, i have ma views, and you have yours, as long as you dont come and talk crap specifically about people belonging to some particular religion or some nation, i'll keep ma mouth zipped, cuz for me everyone is same, regardless of culture race or religion, but when someone targets a particular religion or nation, i cant take that.

by the way ... you know i hate reading looong posts ... and to be honest i didnt even read your last two posts .... this stuff is so boring ...lolzz .. but yeah ma hats off to you jammy ... atleast you talk crap about sensible things .. :p

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yes you have ur views - when did i say u dont?

i never talked crap about anyone. plain hard facts. learn to face and accept history.

you say you cant take it when someone targets a particular religion - how then can you take the genocide inflicted by muslims on hindus in a 600+ year long barbaric tenure? how can you take the suicide bombings and car bombings thats has unfortunately become part and parcel of every israeli's life?

i dont know neither could care less if you like reading long posts.

might i ask how without reading my posts, as you so honestly claim, you could conclude i "talk crap about sensible things" ??

but i'd like to let you know that though you find the daily bombings of aghanistan and iraq by usa to be very boring - i find it very interesting, amusing and hing of entertainment value. beats wwf and nba and even world cup football.

i am expecting that you wont reply, refraing as you always do, from long boring posts such as this one.

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hello brothers !
    well we seriously cant predict future. but look at this.. maybe its been going on for some time. maybe right from the time when kargil happened .. or from the time america invaded afghanistan . world wars are never one night of explosions. they are spread over years . usa invaded afghanistan then Iraq and now maybe some other country like Iran is on their list. world wars take time to build and its not like the whole world is into war at the same time

@jamhead u cant label a whole community as terrorist supporting . thre are fanatics everywhere
    @shahrukh - cmon man u cant be so unfair calling it "55 yrs of mass murdering" . and ppl got killed on both sides. u have to understand that when two powerful faiths live side by side everyday , its not a childs play to ensure a conflict-free 50 odd years . some fanatics and politically motivated ppl is all it takes. besides, by saying this , u r being unfair to the majority who do not supposrt these clashes.

16. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I hope the mods don't close this thread....this is getting interesting....in the past i have seen so many sensitive threads closed to avoid flaming.....but that's running away from the problem....
    @shahrukh dude...if ur reading this not so long post then all i wanna say is u can't runaway from the problem by not discussing it. Please read everone's POV and try to contemplate and come to conclusions...

@jammy...ur pretty good at this rn't u?...:)

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i know the true story and true colours of most people.

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

never said much. (ie. never labeled the whole community).

just tried to point out that, most of the problems in the world have muslims on at least one if not both sides of it.

where as it definitely would be unfair to blame all of them - and i didnt - its nothing wrong to suggest that they - ie. the ones amongst them who indeed are terrorists - somehow manage to cause murders, and bombings and religious persecution with a very high degree fo regularity and all over the world.

19. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

The Mughals started it. There was a non islamic tax. I've heard about minority oppression, but this is majority oppression. This what changed kashmir. Most of the people there were poor.
    And the israelis in my view are acting way too aggressive. They are the main reason for islamic extremism, and it just grew out, and india is also a victim.

20. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ariel sharon is a bit much yes.

but otherwise israel is ok,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.