Will there be a World War III?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i thought i make atleast one theard dat's not stupid..ummm...so watcha think?

2. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

yah there will b a world warIII.... not now... but some 20yrs ahead...

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

This is too serious a topic to be liked by the crowd here...... Most of the good topics go down the drain .... Sorry guys ... its not about all ppl ... but just few......Let me see if i am prooved wrong... ("Hope i am")
    WW3 seems to be kinda impossible to take place.... ppl r moving into peace the number of wars are coming down .... so its difficult for 1 to happen....

4. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Its difficult for a World war to break out,the first two were caused by unrest in Europe..people were revolting against monarchies and new ideas like Communism and Fascism were born...because of the colonization of Africa and Asia, the war spilled over there too....and then there was Pearl Harbor...
    Present day Europe is largely peaceful..countries are not trying to stake claim on each others territories...imperialism is over....fascism and monarchies are gone..China is a world power today and everybody has nuclear weapons....So, I dont think there is possibility of World War...localized conflicts will continue though,mainly bcoz of the US belief that the world is their playground:p:...the main problem now is terrorism..which if u observe, has sprung up due to bitter long standing disputes which cannot be solved in a jiffy....

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yes there will be a world war soon.... economic...

6. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Mongolia will attain nuclear weapons and its up to Haiti to save the world....oh yes and mighty aggressive Canada too. All this will happen while the U.S blows up for no reason and India will kick back with Pakistan smokin' the ganja.

7. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

world war 3 will see the
    disintegration of nato allies
    and emergence of india and china as major powers...
    but hope it never happens..

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well as the state of affairs persist in this world ...
    it seems that US is unstoppable ...

so the first stage will be that the League of "Rogue" Nations will try to thwart Amroo plans of gaining more ground ... which will be put to an end ... (US: ya know ... we'll smoke 'em out!)
    because no one will be willing to take the American bull by its horns ...

so next US will look to Space for the real big great war ...
    so ... there wont be any real "world war" but an Intergalactic War with the Aliens ...

anyway only the Amroos have claimed seeing 'em -> those b l o o d y aliens ...
    and as usual UK (the slave-friend) will accompany ...
    rest of the nations will as usual (like they have done endless number of times) turn their faces/concience/intellect away from the farcial nonsense that US cook's up ...

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

too much of Douglas Adams was never good for the mind !!

10. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

there's GOTTA be a third world war! why???
    coz.....
    im gonna as*sas*sinate that bush's as*s off the planet and then america wud be at war with india.. (remember the 2nd world war austria hungarian crown prince gets as*sas*sinated.....)
    then the world will be divided into two blocs
    America and the rest of the world...
    America will lose and everyone will live happily ever after.....

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey JAM ... i never did "Douglas Adams"
    tho heard he is pretty good ...

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i hope all da muslim countries get united and fcuk america over so i can fly back to india :)

14. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

america the big boss and has baap ka raaj!!!
    all over

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

I wouldnt love to lick that [beep] Osama Bin Ladens ass .....
    I dont give a damn kill all the [beep] terrorists and the ppl obssesively mad about their religion ....
    Religion is like a used condom u reuse it, u throw it, or eat it or do whatever u want with it..... Why shove it up me......
    Hell with all the ppl who want 2 spead their religion ...... if u hav 1 keep it for yourself... not acting like the spanish tribals MFs who burnt up the Inca Knowledge ..... Or the Maussis and Christians who came and foriciably shoved their religion up every ones arse ......

U have it u keep it ....... Thats it..... I am not abusing and religion ... but KEEP IT FOR UR Fkn SELF....... THTS IT.....

16. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

err....
    i think when DP says Muslim countries he means the middle east....
    he aint talkin about Indonesia or Bangladesh is he? NOPE!
    Also id like to tell you sum stuff about Osama bin Laden...
    this guy was the regular college student (comp science or somthing) when he was trained BY AMERICA to survive in hostile conditions and all that RAMBO stuff.... and yup the WHOLE bloody plot is RAMBO... guy goes..
    kicks the Russian ass outta Afghanistan, but, the Americans leave him stranded (rambo first blood part II)
    the ppl identified in the 9/11 crash were Saudis not ONE was an Afghan..
    but the fckin Yankees wage a war on Afghanistan..... Taliban and crap the suckers said.

Bush then (quite bored now) is looking for fun... so he ses hey lemme take Saddam out.
    he kills his ppl.. K as a dictator HE has to sign all the execution orders...
    temme how many criminals in India are killed every year, Dunno? nor do I! but i know that its quite a huge number. The only diff is that all the executions are not signed by APJ abdul KAlaam...

All the countries he attacked were Muslim, so obviously when ppl rebel the "terrorists" are all Muslims
    and this that ******* labelled as islamic terrorism....

And anyway Nanda have you ever heard of this one?
    a mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter.
    Dint the brits call bhagat singh a terrorist...
    i call him a freedom fighter..
    Its all about the perspective y know.....

DesiPride143 likes this.
  17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Good joke! There are all kinds of neo-nazis and skinheads, in europe dude. The whole anti E. Europe racism is everywhere. Its a lucky thing that the governments are relatively left wing. Everywhere else: People want peace, govs want war. In Europe (atleast the western part), its the other way round.

And about WW3, its not possible as long as free trade exists all over. Current and only threat (not really but theoratically) North Korea.

jamhead likes this.
  18. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

sure.......................

19. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i second that to the hilt.

most of europe is full of neo-nazis.

in western europe, NN's are gaining ground 'cos they (ie. Western europe) no longer are as important as they used to be after their colonial days.

in E. europe, 'cos they never were nothing much, and try to wear the only connection they have with the "west" on their sleeve - ie. their "white" superiority complex.

i'd know - cos i am a observer in a neo nazi-esque forum.

just the other day a jewish grave was desecrated in uk - one of some 500 incidents in the last year alone.

20. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey i know
    and all other crap ....
    But they have no right to kill i innocent Kashmiri Bhramins and kick them out of their own place ...
    You call something a freedom fight when someone takes ur place and u fight back... But here these buggers kick Kashmiri pundits who have been there for ages and u call it patriotism ... Bhagath Singh didnt kill any kids or the helpless......
    These middle east buggers funded all the terrorist activities in india .... Why did v go and shove out @#ick in there fu<k'n hole ... Why do they fund this crap... u say osama wanting to bomb india is freedom fight ...

Its like me and your neighbour fighting to take your guitar when ur alive ... Get what i mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.