Wierdest Pedals Ever Made in this Planet

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Jul 8, 2005.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hi,
    Came across this site which makes and sells the wierdest pedals ever made in the world.

Tone Suck: This pedals sucks out tone as if it were a vintage pedals. It's meant to suck the tone off True Bypass Pedals

Corn Biscuit Plus: A high gain distortion which is meant to screw up all note defitnition and make the tone very ugly.

Spill Master: This is meant to simulate liquid spills on your amp. It simulates spillage of Water, Beer and even Vomit.

60 Cycle Hum Boost: This pedal introduces hum in your clean signal chain so that you can have loud hum noises in your setup.

Intermittent Shorter: This simulates sounds of caple pop, cable crackling noises and other shorts leading to signal losses.

Sustain Drain: This pedal is to cut down the sustain

Check out other (un) interesting pedals.

2. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

great!!!! i guess for they also give away money along with the pedals to buy the counterparts!!!

3. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hahaha... i remeber jug suraiyas column in sunday toi (jugular vein) on a simialr topic...

he was talknig off how we create prodcts centerd around a defect...

very apt...

can u post the link to the site?

4. ronnieanand

5. ronnieanand

I think it's bogus. Just for fun sake. Still not sure. Dont want to write to that guy to find out.

6. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Hilarious..talent booster and ego compressor->:RollLol:

7. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SERIOUSLY INTRESTED......... :dance:

i request padal-mamu(refers 2 anand) to post it's pricings in bangalore..........

:p: :p: :help:

p.s.-good post anand

9. golisoda

golisoda Comfortably Numb

Let me guess the next product in the pipeline... Sweat of Steve Vai....Just put it on....you dont have to sweat like him....

10. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@golisoda: yup.. its that one only

i cant open the page - its not loading....

11. ronnieanand

EGO compressor is pretty cool. It says that when you feel that your other band members are taking over you and if you feel that their ego is high, then you can kick in your ego compressor which will boost your volume by 3 times for sometime till their ego goes down. :rock:

12. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Ya..that one is totally hilarious..I could really do with a few talent boosters though...:eek:: :dance: