Why You Shouldn't Cut Chickens...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rabi_sultan, Oct 6, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

OK Now where were you so long..
    And Sonali whats this joke we both aint getting??

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i was busy with some things i had to get straight .. i'm even now. .. might not be seen here too often . .. today i'm all ****ed up so i thought of takin a break on IGT. ..
    yeah and sonali please explain this (supposed to be ) joke that both of us can't understand. .

3. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

is this what you guys are talking abt?

if it is then i guess you guys haven't heard abt it, it wasn't a joke, it's a true story. it was a big deal here in the US. a couple of years ago a wife cut off her husband's um....anyway i think she did it coz he cheated on her or something.....she left with it in her hand and drve off, she threw it somewhare......when he figured out what happened, he called 911 i think, cops tried to find it but couldn't so finally she decided to help them find it.......the wife pled temporary insanity and got of the hook, i don't think she even went to jail....it was reattached and he ended up starring in some prono movies and they all lived happiley ever after......

its a legend, i think the media covered it better than they are covering the war in iraq, it happened in the late 1990's, everyone knows abt it, i thought you guys knew abt it too....

what do you guys think the moral of this story is?

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Excatly how old were you when this happened...like 5?

5. Sonali

lol, it still comes up on E! thats how i know abt it...

won't you share what you think the moral of the story is?

6. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

She turned 5 last Month na?? Neo??

Nice story.. Not interesting though.. In 1990-91 if someone told me this story, i would have sain.. "I have better news.. Buy Two boomers and get one free"..

Ha ha..

7. Sonali

:mad: i said late 90's as in 97 or 98....i was abt ten then for your information besides i'm still more mature than some members of this site, perticularly some mods and um....admins :p.....

8. jayanth

That was the sweetest statement you ever made..

9. :eek: ... :think: ...

10. jayanth

No.. Dont start thinking now..

11. lol ... ive already started thinking :think:

12. now hus making me corrupted saurabh!?!?!?!?

13. jayanth

About what??

14. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

hey since this thread is devoted to the story in reuters..........

did u guys happen to see the story in times of india, mumbai edition some days back, which had a similar story but on different lines. that was even more interesting...... i mean hilarious......

15. Sonali

dude you can't just say it was a hilarious story and not post it here!!!!

16. skaw

skaw snooze

yea post it here .. i wana read it too ...

POST IT OR ELSE :mad: .............

17. pacificwaters

hey guys........

on public demand i shall post it tomorrow, with all the details as to where it happened and on which date it was published, since i dont have the newspaper with me right now.

18. Sonali

yep you better have it here by tomorrow if you don't want a black eye :mad:

19. pacificwaters

well then........

as promised here is the story. its a ditto copy from the newspaper "the times of india" - mumbai edition dated 12th october, 2004.

"south african police r looking for an indian origin woman who is alleged to have slashed off her husband's p@#$% while he was asleep after a domestic row. the woman identified as mrs. muniappan, is on the run after the incident, a police spokesman said in the township of phoenix. she did it the same day her husband vadival muniappen, appeared on a local court on charges of domestic violence and returned home in an inebriated state. (now comes the hilarious part) the man noticed his injury when he went to the loo after waking up. he returned to his bedroom and found a pair of bloody scissors on the bedside."

so then what do u folks have to say???????

20. Sonali

dude it sounds like an indian version of the story i told a while ago in this thread.....

:think: do you guys think that there are simmilar stories in all parts of the world???