why u learning the guitar?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by #iR@, Oct 7, 2005.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

was wondering......... why r u guys learning the guitar? can u answer this question...... i have my theories............. i am learning the guitar cause i have been wanting to learn it since a VERY long time.... and i ALWAYSSSS thought that music wat something that could help u express ur feelings WIDOUT hurting ANYONE!!!!!! and so i chose the guitar................ as the instrument i wanted to learn..... :cool:

so...... why u guys learning to play the guitar? :think:

2. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well
    the Maslows hierarchy theory says that a person has certain levels of needs n desires that he tries to fulfil

the last one is self actualisation (that is the final one)
    which means u wanna do something that your heart wants to do ...

an artist must perform ... a painter must paint ... and dancer must dance ... to be happy ...

same reason here ... i dont play for anyone but me ... quite selfish but true

3. shak

shak Harrr!

woa jekyll, steady mate :)
    topic: maybe cuz i have something to prove to myself

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Yeah..gud question..I did that for my Self Actualisation..the last stage of the Maslow's Need Hierarchy Theory :p:

or maybe coz i love music so much...i used to watch video of artists playing all kinda instruments..so i had this feeling out of nowhere..that i should facilitate and channelise my love for music by learning Guitar..this music instrument is also the most appealing and impressive...isnt it? so to sum it all..what lead me 2 guitar=self actualization+love4music+instinct n curiosity :) and i dont want my love for guitar to die..no matter i play as pathetic as i can.. :grin:

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Rid of boredom. Thats my reason.

6. #iR@

nice theories u got there ppl............

keep em comming....... :p:

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Because I want to. As good a reason as any.

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

not learning guitars.....im into vocals...trying to improve them

9. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Cause the guitar needed me

10. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

i play it for myself...also music takes one away from this world..in ur own land..and once u get tht thing called guitar in ur hand and wen u hit the first note..the feeling jus gets u goin...............i love to play all for myself.......i even played day before my exams for hrs..heheheheheh...........my mom cusrsed herself for buying me the guitar........lolzzzz

11. #iR@

^ TOTALLY agree wid u man....... music is the BEST source of relaxation!

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

coz i have no otehr instruments right now other than guitar ;)

13. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

got any tips for me there?

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

practice practice and more practice.....try strumming something on guitar while u sing...sing whenever u can...i imitate a lot of ppl and hav developed a crap style of my own.. :beer:

15. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

coz guitar is my passion

16. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

i wanted to compose and support my vocals and i liked the guitar very much.

17. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Pure Passion For Music And Thirst For Appreciation And Ackowledgement Across The Nations Thru My Perfomace(dance Was Also N Option For Me. I Left It)

18. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

^^ initally i wanted the same...but then...dude i am into leading like hell.....
    and now i wanna be a vocalist/lead guitarist.....and the thing driving me on and on...is that i dont wanna be second to any one!!!!!!!1