Why the rest of the world hates america...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Mar 30, 2007.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5RD9BhcCo

This man is supposed to one of the President's Aides, this man is responsible for picking out justices and attorneys for the federal government...this man...is MC Karl Rove...

2. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

man the american government and the neo-conservatives should die
    all of em

3. d_ist_urb_ed

^No sh*t dude, i swear to God, what the hell was he even thinking....next we'll see Bush square-dancing with guys from Halliburton.

4. zing

zing Machine Head

well look at the positive side, for once, no lives were lost bcos of rove's actions

5. d_ist_urb_ed

Oh if you only knew....every man, woman, child and animal that watched this video had an irreplaceable piece of their soul shrivel up and die....

6. zing

zing Machine Head

(george bush/scott mclellan version)
    Mr Disturbed, there have been rumors of souls shriveling up but whats important is that Mr Rove has taken an important step in PROTECTING OUR FREEDOMS by teaching injured, starving, unemployed iraqis how to rap - n that is VERY IMPORTANT in the WAR ON TERRA - to show 'em that we will CIVILIZE THEM AT ANY COST - n besides no AMURRICAN SOULS were found shriveled - in fact our corporate leaders diebold and halliburton have indicated that AMURRICANS aint got no soul - BTW Mr Disturbed, are you WITH US OR AGAINST US?

7. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

i'd rather stick the freedoms up bush's a$$ and have rove tickle his butt.
    how free is a nation when 350 billion dollars per year is being spent out of the nations taxes on "war against TERRA"

350 billion dollar is SICK money, come to think of it if that much money was spent on food there won't be ANY starving children/people on this planet. Given there's only 5-6 billion of em.