Why Newton Committed Suicide ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DrSaurabh, Apr 8, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

had a break of 2 days in b/w my exams and here i am at IGT

WHY NEWTON COMMITTED SUICIDE ?

Here is the reason.

Once, Newton came to India and watched a few Tamil movies that had his head spinning. He was convinced that all his logic and laws in physics were just a huge pile of junk and apologized for everything he had done.

1) Rajanikanth has a Brain Tumor which, according to the doctors can't be cured and his death is imminent. In one of the fights, our great Rajanikanth is shot in the head. To everybody's surprise, the bullet passes through his ears taking away the tumor along with it and he is cured! Long Live Rajanikanth!

2) In another movie, Rajanikanth is confronted with 3 gangsters. Rajanikanth has a gun but unfortunately only one bullet and a knife. Guess, what he does? He throws the knife at the middle gangster? & shoots the bullet towards
    the knife. The knife cuts the bullet into 2 pieces, which kills both the gan gsters on each side of the middle gangster & the knife kills the middle one.

3) Rajanikanth is chased by a gangster. Rajanikanth has a revolver but no bullets in it. Guess, what he does. Nah? not even in your remotest imaginations. He waits for the gangster to shoot. As soon as the gangster shoots, Rajanikanth opens the bullet compartment of his revolver and catches the bullet. Then, he closes the bullet compartment and fires his gun. Bang... the gangster dies...

The 'climax' f! inally arrives. Rajanikanth gets to know that the villain is on the other side of a very high wall. So high that Rajanikanth can't jump even if he tries like one of those superman techniques that our heroes normally use. Rajanikanth has to desperately kill the villain because it's the climax.

(Newton dada is smiling since it is virtually impossible?)
    Rajanikanth suddenly pulls two guns from his pockets. He throws one gun in the air and when the gun has reached above the height of the wall, he uses the second gun and shoots at the trigger of the first gun in air. The first gun fires off and the villain is dead.

Newton commits suicide...

rizaaj likes this.
  2. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

hey dr havent u got exams:p:...... anyway nice bit of info:grin:

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

like i said....got a brk of 2 days...so came and visited.......hard to stay away man

4. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

hahahaha true true.... and wish u gud luk in ur exams i give u rep.... :grin:

5. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

gooood lUcK

6. KnightRider

KnightRider New Member

hahahahah..........:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:
    @drsaurabh......man..... those were some really good ones...
    now i feel like committing suicide myself... but before that i want to see a few tamil movies.... just to make it easier....
    :RollLol: :RollLol:

7. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Been there, seen those...

Still, always makes me laugh...

Dr.Saurabh, GOOD WORK MAN... NOW GO STUDY...

8. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

heyy...
    rajnikanth rocks:D

9. nehemiah

nehemiah New Member

those were good doc, anyway what are exams are u taking

10. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

hey funny dude... best of luck for ur exams...
    had read bout these but alwaz refreshing to revive funny moments and u did it.. kool!!!

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@nehemiah..these are my final year BDS exams.actually these are my prelims.but same difference :)

12. Taifi

Taifi New Member

good luck saurabh wid ur xams and nice jokes.
    P.S they were jokes rite lolzz

13. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Is this ur own creation. My friend got this joke/information from somewhere before u got this and she e-mailed it to me. Actually, who plaigiarised?

14. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

nice ones....