Why Me...Whole Song...Changed Stuff...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, May 16, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok - so i changed the song...notice the intro...ok it sounds "dhapoed"...but so wot...i think it fits...then theres the chord progression i werked on....cut out the "why me" a bit...introduced "why's it alwez my bad luck that lives...." and the drum beats....werked a whole 15 mins on em...so thats that...
    then theres the real life incidents mentioned....my dad caught me watchinP*....my life's s*....i flunked class 11...stuff like that...

please lisen till atleast 2:45 secs = theres a duet vocal thing there that i think sounds a bit nice....put in a lotta offtiming...so tell me how it is...
    not much to tell bout the werds...just did em mostly freestyle...
    took me 4 tries to do this....this is the 5th one im posting....
    got the intro on abbout the 2nd try...
    so comments?

link...https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3935606

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

better than before

how is ur throat now?

3. fat_kax

it burns it burns....and to top that - no replies to my fantastic thread....must i go begging agin?

slash_i_m likes this.
  4. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

nice one but not as good as ur Superman song.:)

5. fat_kax

u liked my superman song???
    wow = see this is wot happens....i dont kno what ppl liked or not cuz they dont say so -= ok they say so - but the response isnt exactly overwhelmin....anewez...thanx...

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  6. let me download..and hear the song...

7. ok ok...so three things ..your drums are much clear than mines...second you should have posted the lyrics..cuz i cant listen beyond why me....and third it was good...reps...

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

even i liked ur superman wala song..i think its one of ur best works..

edit:: sorry!..not one of the best......."the best" :)

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hey i hadnt heard "superman's too late"

Just heard it.... Very nice!

10. fat_kax

lol thanx....umm the lyrics arent clear to me either...i freestyled em..:eek::
    so thanx fer ane comments...i understand if u dont like this one...after hearin this a cupl of times...im beginin to find faults...

11. fat_kax

just a sec...my rep points are 99....can sumone gimme one more...wot duz it mean anewez?

CrYpTiC_angel likes this.
  12. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

there ya go.. for the superman song.. now u have 2 green dots!

13. it means that you are going to get 2 dots..congrats man..

14. chalo fatty ki thodi reputation to badi...kyun fatty ;)

15. fat_kax

i cant blive this....i actully have 2 dots....sniff....hold on - lemme rellish this moment....ahh...

*holds the second green dot close to himself*
    i want to thank all those who voted fer me....all those who didnt ban me...disturbed dude fer closin down my useless threds...vini fer bein a helpful mod.....cryptu fer givin me that last push....ppets fer bein there fer me....lord fer creatin this website....zoom fer gr8 scriptin....the guy who made my guitar....no not my dad.....aarti bhatnagar,aarti bhonsle, aarti bhandaal, aakash rawat, aashish mohan roy, abhishek saini, abhishekh gupta, abhishek gupta....hey - im not even thru readin the first page of the telephone directory...where are u all goin....

16. abe mera naam kahan hain fatty...

17. fat_kax

oops...:eek::saala tereko main hamesha bhool kyon jaata hoon yaar...:mad:
    and devilish dude ferr playin drums in the kitchen...lol cudnt thin of anethin else....naa just kiddin....one of my best buds on igt....supports my stuff even though he dont like it....:rockon:

18. *stand up and cheers when fatty recieves the trophy"

19. fat_kax