Why Jal Split

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by enfowaheed, Jun 17, 2005.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

waisay ......... everyone has to agree they could have BLOWN away the music industry if they stayed together! but in my opinion now as they are separated they are not doing justice to their voice and music i mean comeon!!!! JAL's music is goooood....... but the vocals are good......... adn aatif ka music is ok but his vocals are gooooood!!!!!! getting my point?

2. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

everyone knows one thing for sure that if they stayed together they would have BLOWN away the music industry but now as they are now i don't think they are doing justice to their voice and music....... i mean look at JAL there music is excellent but their vocals are good........ adn on the other hand AATIF's voice is excellent but his music is ok...... are u getting wat i am saying?

3. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Kya English ka achar dalna hai? C'mon yaar they're musicians sorry, great musicians and not lecturers or professors! :)

4. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

I've not read Goher's story. I've only read Atif Aslam's. And I think that Atif is a liar. Because first he said that Goher whote and composed Aadat then after their break up. Atif in his story said that he wrote and composed Aadat. But, guess what? In Indus Music Awards when Aadat won 3 back-to-back awards. Atif said that Aadat was composed by Mekhaal Hasan and Salman Albert.

5. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Waheed bhai,

Its very very nice 2 know that you're Goher's friend. Now, I can know more about him through U.

How does it feel 2 see your childhood friend turning into a star, a celebrity?

Plzz tell me how was Goher in his school days?

Was he a good student or an average one?

Shararti or masoom?

Good in sports or not?

Does he use to sing?

I think that's enough 4 today. :)

6. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

yar itna to pata lag gaya kay app or goher close friends ho per everyone talking about goher and atif iss farhan bechary nay kia gunha kia hai no body asking about him he made the jal to stand on feets coz of vocals he is crossing the atif well tell me howz ur relation with farhan :think:

7. enfowaheed

enfowaheed New Member

Re....Sorry ot all

hey guys....sorry to all....

that.....actually when i gave ya link....i don't check it ...so u have problems of downloading

click here

8. FaWaD

FaWaD New Member

LoL @ the song..

9. FaWaD

FaWaD New Member

one thing is certain with the link n the song.. i really doubt if u kno Atif n Goher..

10. shak

shak Harrr!

they are alll bunch of crap losers.. i knew some proper musician was behind aadat ... they can t come up with that in a million years !! ... LIARS! :mad:

11. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

liar plus liar means aatif plus gohar

well personally i donot like, neither gohar nor aatif, both r really cheaters, i never consider them musicians, in the letter as submitted by gohers friend, goher mentioned he is not greedy but after the launch of the album he increases his guitar lesson fee, whats funny i really donot consider him a good guitarist, he is a acoutic player with few chord and few rythem pattern and nothing more, well after the lauch of jals album they went to karach for their first concert my shallem was playing the lead guitar for them and the song i watched on tv was woh lamhay (from That Cocert), the shallem guitaring was great, and Mr goher was playing acoustic without leaded and at the mid of te song shallem gone mad with guitar and he improvise the whole song the atmosphere changed, evry one get involved in the shallum guitar playing even farhan the jal vocalist stunned and stop singing started watching shallum, goher as ever was shaking his head and strumming uselessly after ten minutes they requested shallum to stop but he ended after 5 more minutes in the whole song farhan sang only 2 min the rested was dedicated to the shallum playing, now lets leave it still u can watch any jal concert or aatif concert they still rubbing aadat with aaah aah ooooh ooh and extend the song no extension of the song in terms of guitar improvisation i can assure u that if there is any gohers student here ask him to show tapping technique, even he cannot shred, natural harmonics noway this baby can only play single string on the guitar, iwas amazed to know that when goher formed jal he donnot have his personal electric guitar, what so funny, so jal fans kids, know it he is a acoustic player, all melodies of jal are by ...............(its classified) now come to aatif he is a cheater with no respect look at him in concert try to pretend a rockstar, but by the way by having a guitar in a band we can call it a rock band, its an othere question, tell me any o f the jal or aatif fan what is the rock ballad in their album. or just challenge can jal ply live with a bass player vocalist, guitarist and drummer live, no way goher cannot handle it, rather he started forgeting his own so called melodies,

so both jal and aatif rather gohar and aatif are liars, liars ,liars, liars, :mad: and their fans....................................................... leave it to u guys :p:

12. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Shallum Xavier is an excellent guitarist. I can say this without any doubt coz I've seen Fuzon performing live. One more thing about him. Strings hit 'Chaaye Chaaye' was also composed by Shallum Xavier (the lead guitarist of Fuzon, if U don't know).

13. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Well...

In my view, Goher is an eXcellent composer - go n check Jal's album. And I love him and let me tell all of U one more thing that Goher is the ONLY star who came in my dream. Sounds funny? I've not seen anyone else in my dreams before but, last night I saw Goher while sleeping on my bed!

I love Junaid Jamshed as well and also Shehzad Roy but, none of them ever came in my dreams. Goher is the only one.

Should I narrate my dream or not, it's long?

14. shak

shak Harrr!

damn it~ HOMO!!

15. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

hi mr dashing if, i says last night robbert plant and david coverdale comes in my dream, what u says. make it clear goher is not a composer check the cd sleve to know what is true.

16. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Well, I would've definitely asked you to narrate your dream, but only if I knew who they're. But, for me this is not the case of if anymore. I have seen him! And I'm surprised that why Goher? I love Shahid Afridi and Shoaib Akhtar as well, but they never came in my dream. I love Pervez Musharraf as well but never saw him in my dream. Why Goher?

17. infinite aaz

infinite aaz Member

brother just answer me have u seen tiny toon cartoon, then it is the real case, otherwise good luck, but i nust say i know lot of igt members, if u note them they become members before the launch of aadat, and they havenot contribute in the forum but just prasing jal, aatif even i know few members personally who says we were given free lessons by goher on the condition to praise goher, what so funny, otherwise any mature person doesnot like jal or aatif, u may have seen ur father to sing few lines of junoon or vital signs song, but u havenot listen him to praise woh lamhay or aadat..................................................... :think:

18. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Look, there's no point in fighting or ridiculing Atif & Jal or praising them. If I love them and you don't then what's wrong in it? Different personalities, different thoughts, different likings and disliking - its perfectly alright.

The reason I love Jal is their music that touches me deep in my heart. I wonder how can someone produce such a great, great music that you attach your emotions with it.

And Woh Lamhe is one the best song I've ever heard in my life and it has nothing to do with my father coz as you know different ppl, different chhoices. And Aadat is THE BEST and that's why I listen it daily and I'm doing it for more than one and a half year now. And I'm quite proud of the fact. I don't know why I don't get fed up with it coz one and a half year is a long time and daily is an other surprising thing. Shayad ab tu aadat si hai mujhko aisay jeenay main...

19. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

now shut the crap :mad: music is not about who,s good guitarist or drumer ,vocalist, its all about good composing and no one can argue with goher............. junoon ,awaz, ibrarul haq cant do the things in 10 years wat goher did in 1 year ok who ever plays the guitar in songs but goher composed how to play every thing :mad:

20. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Yeah! You're right. It took Strings 12 years to be on the stage at which they're right now. But, Jal did it in 12 months!