Why isn't there a CHAT page here !!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by great_guns, Oct 30, 2003.

1. great_guns

great_guns "The Great One"

Hey budds !!

am pretty amused to notice that a pretty well maintained site like this does not have a chat page. Wel, I know it does take wuite some effort to get a Java chat applet runnig, but anyhow, I think it would be tremendous if someone could do it ! After all, there is no dearth of computer experts in India !! (including me...well, almost !!):think:

I'd like to know how many people are interested in having a chat forum working here !!!

Tell me thy feelings !!:shock: :shock: :shock: :nw: :nw:

Peace:beer:
    ---Guns:rule:

2. great_guns

great_guns "The Great One"

Yo Mod !!

Hey Essy...(sorry i forgot your spelling !!:eek: )

Anyways...I just put up this thread here and tell me, is there a way i can automatically put it in other forums as well ??? Or do I have to put it there manually in each forum ???

Also, How can I make a poll on this subject ??

Tell me the answer O' great moderator !!!:p

Peace:rock:
    ---Guns:rockon:

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Why do you want to put the same thread in all forums? :confused:

You can put it in the most suitable one... ie, the feedback forum or the chitchat lounge. And people will post their views or vote there. The main reason for having different boards in this tab site is that people don't have to see what they don't want to. Supposing someone doesn't want english song tabs and he opens the Hindi tabs Board and is greeted by, hmm... John Denver - Annie's Song?? :p

Anyway... i see that you have already learnt how to make a poll. :beer: