Why is India Poor?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alpha1, Aug 30, 2006.

1. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

read n forget .....shud b the best option to b honest

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

i think the first way to get rid of corruption is abolish this multi party system.....by using this system elections become a joke and there is no stability in power..........plus it leads to corruption and coalition politics

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I dont call it a problem. I see it as a fact. Its a problem only if you want/expect a perfectly functioning government. I know this sentence is going to sound lame, but i think if you want a "solution" to this "problem", its a huge mass of people following the rules which theyre supposed to follow.

4. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

yaar ek baat bolun alpha1 se zyada panga mat lo yaar pata nahi kab answers ki bombardment kar de mere ek thread mein love ke baare mein isne aisi lambi chowdi speech di ki bechara aur kuch kehne ko bacha hi nahi.....:eek::
    alpha always starts a thread wid full of proofs and a big library of answers! so no way of controvesy`s ...... :mad:

good day!

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

6. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

nice job alpha!

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well unfortunately, there is a majority of this "huge mass" that still follows the rules.
    Its a small minority which doesn't.

and oh, don't you want+expect a perfect functioning govt?
    Things/ideas being impractical doesn't mean that we stop expecting and trying to strive for the perfection.

8. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

uhhhuuunnn aahhhhaaannn hhhhmmmm iihhhhhmmmmm
    nothing special u guys continue plz!!!!!