Why Is Everyone Learning Guitar???

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by thejak19, Nov 10, 2004.

1. thejak19

thejak19 New Member

Well This Mind Sound Funny
    But Since Noori And Jal Came To The Scene
    Everyone Is About Learning Guitarzzzz
    What About Drummers And Bass Playerss
    Heloooooooooo Ppl Work On That Too.
    Aite
    Tell Me What U Think ?

2. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

absoultly right...guitars has become passion for me (atleast) after i heard Aadat. i had guitar before but never tried to learn it...
    but i saw many ppl started learning guitar and then left it coz they find it too difficult for them!!! so i think consistency in the main thing u shuld have if u wanna learn ANYTHING...
    regards.

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

my inspiration for playing came from the Strings guitarist Bilal Maqsood :nw: . i saw him in the 'duur' video some 1 yr back . the song rocked me completely !! to me its the 'song of the millenium' (along with 'sar kiyae ye pahar') surpassing all the limits of meoldy.
    i knew from that day that i wanted to play like him !!!
    and now guitar is a like a lovely addiction.... :rock:

p.s. - sorry if this disappoints u.. but i'm probably the biggest Strings fan !! :rockon:

4. Ali

Ali New Member

well I think everyone is learning guitar because it has become a trend.Everyone wants to hold a guitar.He does not care whether he can play or not.Moreover now it is rock age.Everybody wants to be Noori, Jal , ep,strings etc. well my inspiration was vital signs and now I love to listen and try to play FARAZ ANWAR (pakistani slash).

5. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

well i wud lik to play drumz but only if i can find an instructr.
    ......it HAS become a trend......i totally agree with wat Ali said........my inspiration was [e.P]...........

6. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

man i actually started of learnin how 2 play the piano. i started it but then realised i couldnt get my left hand 2 do the chords properly. so i stop playing for sumtime. then like 6 MONTHS bak my friend made me listen 2 GUNS N ROSES, AND TAT WAS IT. man SLASH CAN PLAY THE GUITAR IN SUCH A WAY. AND NOT JUST TAT ITS THE WAY HE DOES IT ASWELL. ALL JUST LIKE AS THOUGH HES THE ONLY ONE ON STAGE THING. AND THEN AFTER I SAW THE SWEET CHILD OF MINE. I KNEW I WANTED 2 PLAY.

7. hehaa

hehaa New Member

Well! ur question is a bit debatable

i think so every 1 is learning guitar or infact tring to learn guitar coz they r watching masters of guitar infront of them, i just give u the EXAMPLE of GOHAR, he says that he is playing guitar from matik, and now he is doing his MBA from my coll, so its almost 5-6 yrs playing that thing, so he has full grip on tat
    the other reason i found is the impression on others, some1 said that its a rok age, so whenever u says any body that u can play guitar he/she is inspred and infact by this thing those who r not even guitarist pretend to be guitarist

and in the end i would like to say its all just passion, love and desire for the instrument. u love DRUMS u wll never for for the GUITAR, or anything like that.
    So in short wht u luv u learn ;)

8. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

mmmm. me 2 mein nay bhi Addat sunay kay baad hee guitar khud seekha but still not perfect but can play :)

9. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

ppl play guitar coz they love it.....and rest about drummers and piano players one also can find them easilyy...its nothing like the whole world plays only guitar

10. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

hehaa, did u mean that goher is a master of guitar..........if so......hes not........
    nabeel of aaroh or xulfi of ep or amir zaki are masters....not goher............

11. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

masters?...i think shallum and salman ahmed are the ultimate and so is asad from karavan..btw nemo..sorry to give u this peice of info..whole of duur album wasn;t played by bilal maqsood..it was played by shallum from fuzon ;)

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yes Quad, exactly, Shallum plays most of Strings' songs....

13. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

well i knew that fact. i read it in one of shallum's interviews where he was not so happy with strings for not showing him in the videos. but still i like bilal becoz he is one of the most stylish of the lot and also becoz he's my inspiration . and besides he composes their songs too. and besides he's a lovely singer.... (phew)