Why guitars are better than women...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rickkkyrich, Sep 21, 2011.

1. komal29

komal29 New Member

no..am happy being indian adult..
    [your way of being mean is 'disarmingly interesting' n actually makes me smile :p..still whatever!]

p.s-typecasting english words/slangs as so n so people's assets is really new to me..coz for me..english is just english!..btw..i totally look down on people who ape..aping is not cool..nor do i ever do ...\m/ \m/

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

True if you live in the 90s. Otherwise applicable to people who watch Friends three times a day.

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

LOL!..what do you mean?..

4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

wow alpha you're on a roll, you're making the girl smile here !! i see where this is going ..

alpha1 likes this.
  5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Perhaps I am learning to be a good jester, TOTALLY.
    That opens up TOTAL opportunities ... Stand up comedy, in case I get kicked out from the current job, or WHATEVER ...

you know spending time on internet, TOTALLY, stuff on company laptop which violates IT policy, and you know WHATEVER ...

(OK, this is the last post with those totally outrageous TOTALLY and WHATEVER words)

6. komal29

komal29 New Member

yeah..whatever fits well..!..go for it...
    someone do TOTALLY make bad comedies..exactly like those WHATEVER comedians on WHATEVER stand-up comedy shows whose WHATEVER jokes are TOTALLY laughable only for a while n later on gets irritating TOTALLY...
    like i just saw some 'comedy' post by some person on some thread about something some alphabet rated stuff [incidentally his alias also included some alpha...bet]...!..few posts earlier that same 'jester' had made me TOTALLY smile or laugh..WHATEVER!

incidentally ,this wouldnt be the last post with those totally outrageous TOTALLY and WHATEVER words from me!) :) ;)

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

dont make/read too much out of sentences..they are just lines!!...

he/she just lowered his/her comdey/jest quotient down like TOTALLY with some 'comedy' at some other thread..should he/she be worried or should i quarrel with him/her..WHATEVER!..he he he
    :)

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

9. komal29

komal29 New Member

yeah..it is..
    WHATEVERRRR!

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Oh yeah

You better call me a doctor, feelin' no pain
    Overloaded, down the drain

Somebody get me a doctor

You better call up the ambulance, I'm deep in shock
    Overloaded baby, I can hardly walk

Somebody get me a doctor

11. komal29

komal29 New Member

:)
    hey nice poetry btw..great arts are born mostly outta frustrations and disappointments

12. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

that's van helen for you!

13. komal29

komal29 New Member

was this reply for me?

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

15. komal29

komal29 New Member

i dint even know the band's name till some days before..is it a thing to be ashamed of?..no coz ..i am very less into this kinda music..:)..
    i dint even know the song till u mentioned it..thats y i thought it must be something u wrote..:)..should i be ashamed of it..? no coz there are millions of songs in this world,if you take into account the various languages,dialects and number of artists and bands!..and i may be knowing many songs which you might not be aware of at all!..as simple as that

no talent..hmmm..u said it..so i know..thats all i can say..:)

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yes you should be ashamed!
    HoW dare you not know about Eddie Van Halen who brought in the second revolution in the electric guitar music?
    (the first one was Jimi Hendrix IMO)

17. komal29

komal29 New Member

i still stand by what i said before..am not ashamed of it..still if someone wants to direct offense/humiliation/insult/shame..

lord buddha has said..if you dont accept the gifts of offense.humiliation/insult.shame given to you by someone,then it goes back to them..because you havent accepted it! :)

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

1) What if after hurling those words at you, you choose not to accept, and they just diffuse in air
    2) What if instead of diffusing in air, they travel back to me, only to find that even I am not receptive. What happens then? they keep shuttling back and forth between you and me for eternity?

have some mercy on the poor words, and provide them some shelter ...

19. komal29

komal29 New Member

yeah..ok man.am strongly repelled to comment anymore to some guys/men here in forum..so i'll be sheltering my words for interaction with others.. :)

20. komal29

komal29 New Member

hey..this was a thread about y guitars are better than women..right..back to the topic..
    women know how to use words in all manner..when they choose it to use it soothing manner-they make caring mothers,loving wife,attentive girlfriend, consoling friend,secret keeping sister <3<3..excess always is called nagging i know..! :)
    but most of the women who talk a lot but are smart are adored..atleast most men i know are fond of smart n no nonsense talking women:)
    google it..scientifically it has been proved that women use lot of words,almost double compared to men to express in a communication..its a wierd but interesting fact :)

its wierd i remembered many songs when i read the 'philosophical' comment that was given by @alpha.they are all lovely mushy romantic songs,the kind i love..[totally non related..there was nothing in to remember song i know but some words just grabbed my attention to remind these many songs together!]
    hey those who can handle these kinda music listen to it..[some ppl are really aggressive about even not preferring their kinda music n all]..

'words' boyzone version- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Rut4qm33g
    'words' bee gees version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JECTUQVrvzE
    more than words by extreme- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY&feature=related]
    'you and me' by lifehouse - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac3HkriqdGQ
    'you and i' by lady gaga- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9YMU0WeBwU
    'you n i' by scorpians- Scorpions - You and I (HQ music video) - YouTube
    'you n i' by scorpians acoustic [the best version]- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K70Z5wS9AQg&feature=related