Why do you hate Brahma?

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Roadie2Rockstar, May 6, 2005.

1. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

Thanks for all your views on this thread.
    I wont be replying to any message on this thread from today, but ill be coming up with a new thread soon. Its on the similar lines, I guess people from this thread will not post their views on that one. Thanks anyways.

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

What do you mean by 'living offstage'. They might not be dominating in the future, but the whole pie is gonna get larger. Bands like PDV and so on arent gonna take away the brahma fans. The bands might be fighting for their place but its good that there is competition.

3. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

just because you havent heard of ppl paying organisers to get slots doesnt mean it doesnt happen. Today it costs alot of money to host a show. I'll honestly say if I went to Brahma and said here is 10 lakhs I want to open for Satriani in all the 3 cities they would have let me even because they had no cash sponsor ofcourse had they a big money sponsor I would ahve been told to go shove it. But fact of life is event guys want to make money and tomorrow if a band is willing to pay a hefty sum to perform no orgnaiser who can use the money will turn it down. Infact a friend of mine from abroad said his buddy in Austrailia paid 5000 US dollars to have his band play at Wacken. So it happens.

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@Roadie....chill man....you r taking it too personally.

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man,... hw much r u gonna khichofy this thread,..... sumone go n fukin chk out ma threads n post comments on my songs man!!!! Am new,..... to singing,..... n not getting any reviews,..... n very bored of going thru this thread again n again n reading things that r repeating,.. duh!!!!!

6. bloodfarmer

bloodfarmer New Member

I don't Hate Brahma, I was a Roadie for few of their Gigs when I was in college and met them during their VIBGYOR venture. They may actually remember my late friend Zack. Either ways, Brahma is responsible for lot of my cherished memories like when they actually fought with security for attacking an unknown Black Metal Band while they were performing in Bangalore or refusing payment after they thought their performance was not up to mark in one of their gigs in some engineering college. Devraj, Cyrus, John, Vincent and Dean are killer guys and you wouldn't dare say this on their face. I have only fond memories working with them and wish them an amazing future. Rock On \m/

7. Priusand

Priusand Member

Hating is the least of my worries during this pandemic. I wish it's the same with other people.