Why did Kurt Cobain , Nirvana's lead commit suicide ?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Seelan, Aug 3, 2005.

1. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

2. shak

shak Harrr!

i salute kobain!
    now u ask why? ... he made the wise decision and chose to get rid of himself ..stuff him

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

ALL u fellas suck ........
    Speaking crap without thinking or knowing .......

Hell with u ppl ....

MODS i request u to close this thread .. where a great guy is dishonoured to the core ...

U bloody semen s ... He made it so fuc'kn big .. wht r u guys gonna do ... Get married ... produce some kids and die unnoticed ... idiotic pricks ...

If AXL said the words u said i wud say ok .. coz he is a GOD too .. who the hell r ya ppl to judge .. and wht the hell r u ppl speaking ... Some self assumtions !!!!!

First know wht ur speaking b4 u speak .... Read some stuff on net b4 u post ...

And for all Kurt haters there is a rumour that he was shot ... and it was not as suicide ..

Now cock up thts it sad creatures ..

4. Kobain

Kobain New Member

way to go nanda.................

neways peasants go ahead voice ure selves..this is ure stage

smirks

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey Nanda,
    I have seen his death report. Even if he weren't shot he'd have died anyway on that night. He was on an extremely high overdose of sleeping pills which itself was fatal. Maybe the person who shot also made him eat so many sleeping pills. :think:

6. Kobain

Kobain New Member

really? dude send me the link wid the death report will u

7. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Try the link I have mentioned above dude. Its a small file and wont take long to download. It gives us some idea..... its right from cobains mouth....

8. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

Its his wife people
    she is a real bitch
    shes serving 6 months in prison right now

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

i love Courtney Love ...she looks kinda slutty n drool-n-slurp material ...

10. westarend

westarend New Member

u r so right dude. but kurt is so gr8 tat people still dont know "WHY THE FUK HE SHOT HIMSELF!!!"

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ lol....yeah....histories mysteries!;)

12. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

ok...let's put all our suicide theories in order....
    1. he was in love with cocaine, so he shot himself
    2. axl hit on the head and ran away, cobain fell, never to stand again
    3. he just happened to look in the mirror....
    4. he actually heard himeself singing
    5. he was just plain crazy

ok...all the above is crap....what i really think is that he had some mental illness...and you can see it pretty much in all his songs

but...his music was great, he was great and there hasn't been one like hime since....

long live cobain bhai

13. kamakshiiommi

kamakshiiommi New Member

there were 2 suicide notes , his wife didn't show the other one to anyone , also u can check out the other facts here -cobaincase.com . and in the suicide note posted above, he isn't talking about killing himself, he just wanted to divorce his wife and leave her and his daughter in tht manner not by killing himself, and this letter also meant that he wanted to leave nirvana , he did not suicide , it was murder. and there were no fingerprints found on the gun , it was just kept under his hands , which if u see is funny, cause he can't shoot himself and lay there with still holding the gun perfectly.

14. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

wat are you doin with a guitar ??? ..you shud have been in FBI...

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OMG
    This thread reminds me of so many things passed by ...