Why did Kurt Cobain , Nirvana's lead commit suicide ?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Seelan, Aug 3, 2005.

1. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Yeah there is a huge number of people who believe cobain did not commit suicide but he was murdered. Just to add on your link here are some links which u guyz might find interesting ...... ... post here if u know some ......

Cobain's suicide note analyzed in detail in this link :
    https://www.indefenceofkurtcobain.com/note.html

check out the gun said to be used by Cobain to shot himself
    https://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/c/Kurt Cobain/kurt gun.jpg

one more site of interest
    https://www.sshep.com/kurtnew.htm

Other sites
    https://rgfn.epcc.edu/users/ao162/murder.html

https://www.indefenceofkurtcobain.com/

https://www.cobaincase.com/

2. mr singh

mr singh New Member

cobain was gr8, no doubting that. his death as tragic for the music industry as a whole as was biggy's n tupac's n hendrix's, no matter how they died or how they were killed they have and forever will hav an everlasting impact on music and shall live on in our hearts.

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

kobain was good!and mostly lifeless and selfless!

4. all_that_rocks

all_that_rocks New Member

Nice informative and interesting links man ................ Can u post any links for Cinderella stuffs ...

5. Kobain

Kobain New Member

ok brothers....every one here is destined to comment freely on their half knowledge...i am posting this for the ones who cannot read all the crap written here..about the legend that kurt cobain was ....

he had a painful ailment of the stomach...and due to his height..he had a back problem...hence he had a different voice than the other bunch who u rightfully worship.. but he was full of energy...

about his death...he was sobering down...he was a great father..bad husband...at the time he committed sucide, if we r to believe the facts...he had nothing to die for inthe sense that he was at the peak of his career, (he had recently cancelled a tour ....), he had a daughter whom he loved more than anything... so why should he kill himself... ?????????
    from the facts of the investigation (the detective could not find damning evidence)it comes forth that he was murdered by his wife courtney who was also a star...who was angry at him for the tour he cancelled...and the resultant loss of revenue...she wanted to be free...the gun was not his....only his wife had the keys to the house (besides him) and there was no forced entry.. the bullet did not leave a mark so as to say it was a sucide...but as he was shot ...
    due to political connections.. the case was never strong against courtney..and kurt is hence misunderstood and hated for killin himself...when he could have given sooo much...

please people we r musicians ...and not critics or cynics to comment on death...we will meet death too...sooo lets construct instead of writing destructive words...sorry if i hurt some ov u guys....but realize this to play better music...

6. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

^^ then y oh y did he write the damn letter ??

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Sourav Ganguly forced him to at gunpoint....duh!!!

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

saurav ganguly ? :think: now how does hw come into picture?

was Kurt having some realtionship with Naghma ... or was he a better batsman + fielder ?

9. Kobain

Kobain New Member

because he didn't write the letter...it was written by the murderer...a decent job to show it as a convincing sucide

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

who would murder cobain ...
    who would stand to gain anything ...

some ques ...

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

courtney love maybe.........

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nah ...

she was a p o r n star ... she had all the moolah and boys running after her ...

and cobain was broke when he died ...

13. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

now da murderer wrote da letter hmm.....
    and da copz were so damn dumb dat they forgot 2 check Cobain's handwritting !
    TRUE TRUE ........( yeah right )

didnt believe u ever since u said COBAIN waz a legend !! ( dat just blew me off !! )

14. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

It's a common Rock Star syndrome who hit over night success. It's not just with rock stars. Even in other fields as well, when a person hits over night success, gets lost in all those fame and fortune initially. Then the fear of losing everything starts coming in. This leads them to severe depression. When they say, that an artist couldn't hand the over night success, it's actuall the fear of losing everything. To handle this depression, they usually get into heavy drugs usage and finally when they realize that they are going nowhere, they kill themselves. Most people like Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, etc.. were aware of their approaching death. So they had written down their last will just a few days before their actual overdose related death happened. Janis Joplin made her last will on Oct 1, 1970 and on Oct 4, 1970 she died due to the overdose.
    Only overnight success a.ssholes succumb to these kind of things. Bands like Metallica or Iron Maiden or Deep Purple didn't have these kind of rags riches story and those guys are much more balanced.

15. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT SPECULATE ABT HIS DEATH ANY FURTHER..
    THATS WHAT THE bas*ard wanted.

16. shak

shak Harrr!

i read the title .. read that the last post was by dharma ...and i smiled .. i knew i was in for something goood .. lol and i was ..

17. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

close da fukin thread mods......

18. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

hhmmm
    @dharmatm come 2 think of it ......
    ur ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!!
    the hell with COBAIN !!!

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

fuck cobain ...

and leave courtney love for me :p:...

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yes...In Kurt's own handwriting?

I suppose Sourav is more accompalished than what I gave him credit for...