why chicks shud date geeks..

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cYpHeR, Jul 1, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

1.) While us geeks and nerds may be awkward, we’re well-meaning 9 out of 10 times. That smooth dude with the sly grin and the spider hands? Wonder what HIS intentions are... plus, a geek guy will call you when he says he will. Score major points THERE.

2.) We’re useful. In this tech-savvy world, it’s great to have a b/f who can make your laptop, desktop, and just about anything else that plugs into a wall behave itself.

3.) We’re more romantic than we're given credit for. Ok true, ouir idea of romance might be to make up a spiffy web-page with all the reasons why we love you, with links to pics of you and sonnets and such... but hey. It lasts longer than flowers, plus you can show your friends.

4.) Due to our neglected status, there are plenty to choose from. You like ‘em tall and slender? There are plenty of geeks/nerds who are. You like ‘em smaller with more meat on their bones? Got that too.

5.) We’ve got brains. Come on now, how can intelligence be a bad thing?

6.) Most of us are quite good at remembering dates. Like birthdates and such, especially if we know it’ll make you happy. Due again to our neglected status, we’re more attentive than guys who “have more options”. Plus, with all that down time without a steady girlfriend, we’ll likely have mental lists of all the things we’d love to do once we GOT a girlfriend.

7.) S3x. Yep. S3x. There are girls who have been intimate with geek guys and it’s raves all around. They say a virgin wrote the Kama Sutra... all that time thinking about S3x, imagining S3x, dreaming about S3x, (they are male after all) coupled with a desire to make you happy? Use your imagination.

8.) We’re relatively low-maintenance. Most can be fueled on pizza, Twinkies and Mt Dew. No complicated dinners needed here, so if you’re not the best cook, eh. Can you order a pizza?

9.) Most of us frequent bars as often as slugs frequent salt mines. You won’t have to worry much about your geek guy getting his “groove” on with club hotties because, frankly, we’ll be too busy rooting around under our computer desks wondering where that spare cable went. You won’t have to worry about us flirting with other women because, 9 out of 10 times, we’ll zip right by them in a perfect b-line towards the nearest electronics store. I’ve seen this happen.
    Girl: “Eww. Victoria Secret’s Models... They’re so skinny. How is that feminine? You can see her ribs!”
    Geek Guy: “ooooooo...”
    Girl: “Hey!” *notices he is staring lustfully towards the computer store*
    Geek Guy: “What?”
    Girl: “Never mind...”

10.) Although we may not want to go to every outing with you, you can arrange swaps, as in, you’ll go to our Gamer Con dressed as an elf princess if we’ll take you to the ballet. Plus, if we don’t want to go someplace with you, you won’t have to worry much about what we're up to. You’ll probably come home to find us asleep on our keyboards in a sea of Mt. Dew cans with code blinking from the screen. It’s ok. We're used to this. Just toss a blanket over us and turn out the light.

11.) Our friends aren’t jerks. I can’t stress this enough. You’ll more likely get “Omg! A GIRL!! Can I see?!” than “Hey hot stuff back that ass up here and let me get some grub on...” We’re awkward geeks too and will, 9 times out of 10, treat you with the utmost respect and, more than likely, a note of awe. A cute girl picked one of our clan to date? It could happen to them! Hope! Drag some of your single girlfriends over, open up a pack of Mt. Dew, crack open the DnD set and get working. Nothing impresses geek guys more than a girl who can hack-n-slash (well ok maybe if she can code... a geek can dream).

12.) We’re rarely if ever possessive. We trust you, so you can be yourself around us. You like to walk around the house in a ratty t-shirt for comfort? We won’t care. We do too! We won’t get pissy if you don’t wear make-up or don’t want to bother primping your hair. If you gain a few pounds, we won’t try our best to make you feel like crap.

13.) We’re usually very well educated. Physics majors and the like. See #5. You won’t have to listen to us blathering on about our car (ok maybe a little), we’ll have loads of other interesting things to talk about. Politics, world events, how much the chicken burgers down at the local place rock, so long as you douse them in hot sauce...

14.) You’ll almost never have to hear, “Yaw dawg whazzap!!” plop out of our mouths. Unless it’s in jest. We spell properly, use correct punctuation, and are able to tell the difference between the toilet and the floor. We almost never get “wasted”, so you won’t have to worry about coming home to find us passed out on the floor amidst a pile of beer bottles. Mt. Dew cans, perhaps...

15.) And the final reason why us geeks and nerds make great boyfriends: We actually give a damn about you. Not how you look (though that’s a plus), not how skinny you are, not how much make-up you primp yourself up with, but we like you for you. That kind of thing lasts longer than “DaMN baby you got a fine ass!!!” Believe me.

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

ha ha , even the most beautiful girls cant challenge that :p:

good one .!!!

3. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

hehe... dam nice ya... next time geeks wil b taken into consideration..

4. bob-bobby

hey s/d , we have many qualified geeks here in IGT - you dont need to go out huntin for them , just create a thread askin for one and u d all of them linin up for ya !!! :)

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

im one of em... :beer: ...nd no strings attached.... :)

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

So true...so true. Thats what happen when the gender ratio is uneven.

7. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

wow...kool....nyways i believe tat "LOVE IS SHORT-FLIRT IT" ;)

8. bob-bobby

you look cute in ur avatar , you are free to send me a pm ;)

9. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

got msn...if yes take a look @ ma profile for my id... :)

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

All i belive these days, is tht life is too confusing...... man chicks really fall for dumb fukn guys.... And they trust all crap ..... belive me they never trust my gud intentions .... but always trust when i am up to some thing bad.... And they repent later !!!!!!!

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

am i a geek......(of course i am) no Mt Dew for me tho.....its aerated.......no aerated drinks for me..........but then again......am already happy :grin:

12. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Yeah, living example of it:p:.

13. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Nice post Cyphie,... but doesnt apply to all geeks.
    Geeks can be a lil human too sometimes u know, n get chics like a normal DUDE!!
    But i appreciate ur effort of humting chics online with such a post. hehe:p:

15. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

funny stuff there

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

try karne mein kya problem hai.... :beer: