why are nirvana so overrated

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by sanat_satan, Mar 4, 2005.

1. guitarfreak_106

guitarfreak_106 New Member

its cause kurt shot himself. They ain't too bad either. Guitar soloing may not be that great but the at least the drums and the rythm r good.

2. gauravkhanna

gauravkhanna New Member

Nirvana Rocks

3. cronix

cronix New Member

Kurt revolutionalised the music we knw today..... he brought in a new era of music.... And the lyrics he wrote were wonderfully wierd. Smells like teen spirit is still considered an anthem for the youth..... I idolize kurt. And as of people saying that nirvana just got famous bcoz kurt killed himself, Check again..... Nirvana's nevermind was a multi million hit album. People worshipped nirvana.

Kurt Cobain rocks.

4. hv23

hv23 New Member

I used to be like that, nirvana was the only band i listened to for the longest time. I still have a place for them in my heart, but now I've moved on to other bands from grunge and metal. Nevermind was big, but Kurt's death made him legendary. Soundgarden and Alice in Chains were pretty good too, but aren't as famous because nirvana gets credit for grunge, even though soundgarden was revolutionizing it well before nirvana showed up.

5. punk.maccha

punk.maccha New Member

what people don't realise is that nirvana were completely devoid of musical skill,but they are some of the best improvisers on ewarth.its musical talent,noy skill.they were real musicians.death metal fans vie for skill and not musical ability ,so no wonder .

6. punk.maccha

punk.maccha New Member

even sid visious has his place.

7. punk.maccha

punk.maccha New Member

i can't believe any self respecting guitarist likng slash and not jimi hendrix.