why are all pakistani singers/bands goin 2 india?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by shezi123, Jun 5, 2007.

1. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

paki bands going nowhere i must say..no offence..but they dont have any kind of professionalism in them at all..
    i mean ROXEN used to call themselves a pure rock band and now they are appearing in a REMIX version of their own song featuring themselves.....ahhhhh what a pity.....
    i think they should respect their own statements...and then again as somebody already said...money and ' papi pet ' terms..they are major factors..they can get a bigger amount of money by just allowing others to remix their song , than they would get by selling their album across a country...
    only Mekaal Hassan is devoted and that too coz he owns a studio..
    so only thing matters is money :p:p....
    "There is a lot of money in music industry if your name is Ali Zafar " Mekaal...

2. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

the version of toh phir ao in awarapan sounds like a totally raped version of the first Toh phir ao release by roxen.
    but i guess in india the value and respect for an artist is far more than pakistani media.

3. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

well let me tell u the thruth, i hope nobody minds,

u see paki bands use a kind of sufi effect in thier songs, they have the tendency to sustain the voice,(all of atif's song start like this)

well now ,,paki bands demand much less money, than indian artists,
    what do you think the amount for which jal may perform live, himesh wont even think of reading through the offer,

they r cheap and attract attention with new type of songs!! that's it

4. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

^ u r making no sense.

btw can sum1 plz giv me d link of the original TO PHIA AAO track ???

5. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

rohan i simply mean paki bands are cheap to hire,
    himesh asks a whopping 2 crore but any such band will agree for 1-2 lakhs,

6. aye chal phut :phbbt: yeh pakistanio ko ungli dikhaao toh haath pakkad lete hai... kitna fame kitna experience diya hai atif aslam, call, etc. ko humne.. gadar

7. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Lets send himess bhai there. Sau sunaar ki ek luhaar ki.

8. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

^ we dont need to send himesh anywhere, he is all over the place anyways ...

saurabh, now u r making sense :)

9. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

of course ,u can't compare himesh and paki bands .he is much professional than these bands.,
    and ever heard of strings after the zinda song'

the paki bands have a very short lifetime.....

10. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

i'm with u lavina

11. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

Man.........lotsa new faces on IGT..............gettin new blood.....................
    back to topic..............nice thread i was thinkin bout da same thing yesterday only.......................................da only fair conclusion dat i could draw was dat in India derer is a lot more audience..........hence a lot more money..............................................

12. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

^You are a genius.

13. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

this thread is getting intresting day by day

14. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

paranoid13rohan likes this.
  15. metalarmy

metalarmy New Member

Stop this nonsence chats

Music have no langauge and borders...its all made up of same sa re ga ma pa dh ne sa...so grow up kids

16. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

Well the reasons Paki bands are giong to Indai is that
    1) Exposure
    2) Indain directors hiring them bcoz they dont have new talent few legends are there but time wants change.
    3) Himesh has no comparision with paki bands coz paki bands are not as SUCKING as Himesh. (none of Himesh's song is long live)
    Lot to say but time......

17. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

arey yaar anne do na pakistani bands ko, i mean kissi ko koi prob hai kya??????
    aur nahin hai toh fir to koi baat hi nahin
    lets enjy music