why are all pakistani singers/bands goin 2 india?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by shezi123, Jun 5, 2007.

1. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

errmm...was just wondering the other day when i herd tau phir au -- the remixd version..which btw sounded horrible..---picturised on sum indian actor..i was just like woahh...i meann ferr real...iznt da pakistani music industry doin just fine..?

2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Paapi pet ka sawaal hai.

3. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

wats paapi pet?=S\

4. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

More money, more audience, more recognition.

5. saurabhrocks

saurabhrocks New Member

and more money, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

nad papi pet means , that the fire of the stomach can make a person do anything, so for money's sake they r leaving pakistan

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

And no mullahs to condemn them for leading the youth astray etc bullshit

thehundredthone likes this.
  7. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

i don't kno the reason ... but 1 thing is 4 sure ~ just by listnin 2 a song i can tell if it's by a paki band or an indian ... mayb it's the same kinda music they produce or the boring lyrics they write ... whatevr ... but it's 2 eazy 2 recognise their songs.
    evn b4 dis new vdo of "to phir aao" featurin d band came out, i was so dam sure it's by sum paki band.
    don't kno if d same is wid u guys ...

8. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^Who cares as long as it sells? Atleast the bands don't.

9. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

*shocked*

dude paki songs are sooo nott boring..i cant believe u sed that....at leeast theyre better thne th crappy himeshhh reshsamshammagigiabob!!..we are the ones that produced legendz like junoon fuzon n dem oderz...so lets not go dere .....-annoyed-

10. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

absolutely, RECOGNITION is the term....i heard abt the band roxen a few months back and about their song Tau phir AAo too....but tht time i didnt bother to listen to it..but now when it is used in the film i want to hear the original one bcos i feel tht the original one should be better as always

i dont know why but nowadays all the paki bands sounds the same...just like here in kolkata where all the upcoming bands tries to sound like rupam of FOSSILs....i think the story is same everywhere...

11. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Well, just coz he doesnt like Paki "rock", doesn't mean that he says Himesh is better.

Anyway, that discussion has been waaayyyyy overdone here.

12. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmm..

...umm...i agree..2.. wot.. CRYPTC_ANGEL said..... :p
    ...but..one of main reason of da paki bands comin 2 india..is mebe..da better.publicity..its more..widespread..n fame.... coz..mebe ..its a bigger platform... hmm....

n yes...4 movies...mebe...only...bhatt n ...pritam...brings..those..paki bands....

newayz.....lisin wot u lik.... :)

13. paranoid13rohan

@ shezi123 ~ if they are not so, God has given me(and my friend sayantan) the power to recognise Paki Bands by their sound only :p: what can i do?

and if junnon and fuzon are legends, i wonder what will you call r.d.burman and kishore kumar ??? :think:

14. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

What's with the quotes? Are you implying that these bands don't compose rock music and have just labeled it?

Anyway since someone mentioned Himesh, he's probably the most envied music director given his success.

15. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Jal Jal ke mar.

16. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

lol...........

17. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

no wait...who jall jal ke mar?...me?'=S

18. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

I agree....
    junoon and Fuzon are definately not legends...they are one of the better Paki bands...no offences meant but Junoon is living on Sayonnee for a long time.....
    and Lal Meri Pat ( Damadam mast kalandar) is not their original .....
    Talking of Fuzon--- it is one of my favourite band for the very reason that they use the RAGAS in their song....with a perfect blend of eastern and western music......and probably the only band tht follows its name.............

I THINK WE ALL HAVE DEVIATED FROM THE TOPIC

19. paranoid13rohan

among all the pakistani bands i've heard till date, the one which has an everlasting effect on me is FUZON.

i liked EP, Jal and Call when i first heard them ... but now i don't ...

but FUZON really rocks ... :rock:
    my favourite FUZON track is "Pyaar Na Raha" ... anyone heard this song? ... it's not that famous ...

20. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

...hey.....4GET....AL DAT...!!!
    NJOYY.. :beer: ..lisin 2 wot u lik..........>..!!!!!!!!!!

:)