Why AAORH broke and wat happened between Goher and Atif

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Asad7950, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Asad7950

Asad7950 New Member

Wats the situation of Aaroh right now i know that nabeel and schezad have seperated now whose band is more gud nabeels or the other one?????

But wat happened between them why did the band broke........I bet u that if they had been together they would have toped the industry...rock the music........AAROH RULZ...............
    Same is the case with JAL band

GOHER + ATIF = COOLEST BAND

but now they are also separated so not that much gud but GOHER is superior over Atif in composition where as ATIF is superior on Goher over his VOICE.......

BUT wat went wrong with AAROH????????????

NABEEL NO# 1 guitarist

PAKI RULZZZZ :rockon:

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

forget all about such stories and be happy with the present ...

no one can know wat happend or why it happened.. except themselves or GOD

so Rock it up this way

3. Asad7950

Asad7950 New Member

yeah i am really enjoying at the present and i hope in future too i will enjoy the same way.........but if they would have been together i dont know where they would have been right now...........GOD HELP US ALL.........i hope Paki produce such music even better music in future.........))))

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Allah known better. But there ust b some is understanding b/w them. And as u know that relationsips always based on understanding.

5. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

lol...i just came across this page and remembered this post....both of your questions are answered on this page... https://www.pakmanzil.com/article.htm ..scroll down to the bottom - theres one article for aaroh and one for jal...they even have the scans of the original legal documents and stuff..looks real to me..check it out...

and i do agree with you, jal and atif were amazing together...

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

w0w, after reading that i think goher is great and atif is nawaz shareef....

anyways ... how cares :D