Wht's the best way to make parents see guitar is not a time waste

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Sep 13, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

if possible get sm stuff (videos) frm their Alive tour.....kick ass stuff

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

If u havent heard them get their ALIVE album .... the first part ... some 75 release i guess ...
    u'll love them ...

It sold 3 millon in those days !!!!

3. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

*sings* I WANNA ROCK N ROLL ALL NIGHT!!!!!

4. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

try getting psycho circus as welll...tht too was one kick ass album...

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ehhee..........i love da god gave rock n roll to you track....by kiss..........i think i first heard of kiss while watching bill n teds bogus journey!

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

ya me too ... heard that song ...on the ending of that movie ... even Vai has given a song for that movie so thought it was his song initially ...
    I was under tht assumption tilll last yr or so ...

Thts a nice song ...

Like i wanna rock and roll all night and party every day ...

7. allen sebastian

allen sebastian reverbnation.com/nissi

ask ur mum n dad's all time fav song.. practice., play and make them to sing.. impress.. ;-)

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

wow. Some thread u dug up

9. Ibuki

Ibuki New Member

Google a bit about making Music and Braindevelopment. They are related. Even Einstein was making Music on his Violin. And for learning new languages is making music also a good training.

You should print your parents the most impressive results. German parents from the upper-class always pay a lot of money that there kids learn classical music. The hard-rockkids on the other hand will not get support.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

This is India.
    Ppl do not want their kids to be leaders, or innovators, or genius.

Go away you foreigners, we don't want our kids to go astray!

11. Ibuki

Ibuki New Member

Namaste alpha 1,

this is not India, this is the world wide web. Foreigners can`t go away from here. And if you can`t stand to read something written from a foreigner, it`s up to you to switch out your computer. I would not stop you.

Best regards from Ibuki in germany

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

The last I read, sarcasm wasn't banned from internet.

13. popoya

popoya New Member

Hey Ibuki, Alpha meant that most people here in India give no priority to talent in music (or in fact, anything else apart from studying and mugging up) and that they're more preoccupied with the idea that kids are meant to become engineers or go to IIT or study their brains out. They often don't want their kids to take a more off-beat or difficult path to say, become leaders or innovators. That said, this idea is changing (my parents are not like what I've written above) and people are beginning to appreciate talent in other skills. Don't take offence at what he said.

Alpha, make your sarcasm clearer. It took me 10 minutes to realise what you meant -.-

14. Ibuki

Ibuki New Member

OK dear Alpha1, sarcasm and foreigners are not banned in the www so we both can continue.

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

16. anisha_astrolog

anisha_astrolog New Member

let them understand that this the only thing that makes you happy because there are no parents in the world who wouldn't want their child to be happy but never engage them in an argument. you can also make them watch 3 idiots.