Whoz Mizraable????????????

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by m_waleed86, Jul 3, 2005.

1. rockmetalz

rockmetalz Be water, my friend

whoever mizraable is they are very good on music and sponsered by Rohail Hayat(Pyramid Productions) or Shehzad Hassan. Listen to their cover song Mera Pyaar of Amir Zaki with Urooj Aftab. They got a talent.

2. xplosive

xplosive New Member

im saying that mizraab sucks....the guitarist is lefty and lives in california and goes to irvine university....and his first name starts wid A and his last name starts wid N...thats all im allowed to tell u people...coz we have ppl who love mizraab ( so called mizraabianz ) who hate mizraable....

3. xplosive

xplosive New Member

^^ i was talking bout the guitarist of mizraable....plus he has ibanez and marshall 30 watts in uae and 150 watts in california....

4. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

shak: its just differnet point .. when junoon came everyone was like pagal hay .. sala gala phar phar ker ga raha hay ,, look at them now they ar legends of pakistan though i hate junoon but still its reality .. and so what is faraz have different voice .. Creed have a different voice junaid Jamshaid have a voice like a muture women its just how u think .. lsn to Call .. in ka vocals jab low awaz main gata hay tu mera dil kerta hay main speaker tor doon but when that guy shouts .. daym that guy is awsome Call is ma fav band but still am saying this cuz this is true .. and Mizraab rox :)
    or maybe its just our own different way to watching things

xplosive : ur ryte abt that lefty guy i know him too .. he is a joker haha just lill whitewash no big deal and that dil dil pakistan was supose to be a joke so take it as it is dun compair it to our national music lol cuz that would be dumb of us all.

5. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

although me is a big fan of mizraab but dil dil pakistan of mizrabble was awesome!!

6. shergeel

shergeel New Member

Hello all,
    i'm very surprised at the wild guesses of some and the ignorance of others.
    First of all let me tell you that mizraable is only one guy, it's not a band, it's not two or three or more people. He's underground, and his name is not rameez. I've known him personally for 3 4 years now. I heard the song long before it was released on internet, and i can't disclose his name for obvious reasons. Mizraable is composed of only one guy, he is a singer, and has been playing guitar for many years, and can also play keyboards. His drums are sequenced, and so is the bass through keyboards. The parody was created because he felt that mizraab did not do justice to the song, and in his opinion was horrible, so he decided to make fun of mizraab. Rameez is a die hard fan of mizraab and faraz anwar, and has nothing to do with mizraable. By the way, it is pronounced as miserable (mizraable). I can't disclose the name or the identity for obvious reasons, and please don't ask me any more questions regarding him. I am not making up anything, and i know that guy personally and he's a good friend of mine.

7. shergeel

shergeel New Member

In response to xplosvie, he doens't live in california, his name doesn't start with A and last name with N, and he is NOT left handed, i'd check on the guitar and the amp, and tell you later. He uses motu 828, and Cubase sx as the software:)

8. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

hmmm.......didnt know that!!!

9. shergeel

shergeel New Member

well, now u do:)

10. rockmetalz

rockmetalz Be water, my friend

shergeel u also know nothin about mizraable so better keep silence

11. systembug

systembug New Member

mizraable is messed up....y the hell do they care!!!!!im a fan of faraz anwar and mizraab!!! did any1 lissen to his solo album "abstract point of view" if u didnt u cant say he only knowzhow to shred and not compose!

12. jijo

jijo New Member

My friends i havent actually heard the Mizraab version of the song but am sure Mizraab musnt be really aiming at making fun of it . The very fact that they have played it in their own way shows importance the song has for them.Theoriginal i think was sung by Junaid Jamshed (correct me if i am wrong)

13. sam_guitar

sam_guitar New Member

from where i can download the song of mizraab or mizrable whatever u say .. anyways .. mizraab nand is nice .. new song of theme ujalon main is awesome lyrics and guitar solo. .keep rocking

14. shak

shak Harrr!

i know this guy rameez, used to be on this board as well, preaching for that absolutely hopeless/worthless faraz anwar and his music ..

i remember he couldnt defend it much and left soon ... pathetic person if you ask me.

15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Who's miserable?..... I AM!