Who's ur Favorite top 5 actresses???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by musicafan, Oct 9, 2003.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

LOL, i think he means Hrithik Roshan, you know jay, your favorite actor, who plays an electric guitar without plugging it in:p:

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

rani mukerjee and kajol did a good job there ...

kareena , as usual over acted ...

3. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

Although i hate her very much but one thing i must admit that she has acted opposite to her Nature in HULCHUL

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I liked Kajol's Role in the movie..

Rani cute as ever was good..

5. @jayanth ya kajol did a marvellous job n kareena was really horrible actually she IS horrible
    have u guys watched DEV??????? with fardeen n kareena
    went to watch it @cinema left my seat after the intermission really really bad one she tried to sing some songs in it i've heard later
    no doubt the film was a TOTAL flop

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i watched madhoshi yesterday """""""' ..... biphasa sucks ..... i know she must be hot for many but she still sucks ...

7. jayanth

I went to Na Tum Jano Na Hum and walked out..

I went to Yaadein and didnt know what the story was.. We all thought it was comedy and ended up laughing at every dialouge(Something likt the Friends Serial).. Everyone in the THeatre got confused and started laughing with us..

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

how about kareena's role in fida.... That sux a big time.....

and Aetraaz

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Alright dudes, enough mates:p: You've already dissed kareena enough, now back to the topic.

10. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

lol...therea one dailogue frm biphasha in some movie...i dont remember in which she plays a cop....and says to one of the prisoner...." mujhe dekh kar har mujlim aapni chaadi me muutha hai!!"...(when any criminals sees me he pees on his pants!).....lol...dat was so damn funny and cheap.

but she is a babe.

kareena looks like a man sometimes....though she looks cute in the movie hulchul.

my fav. actresses...not necessarily in dat order!

drew barrymore (i am crazy abt her!! sob!!)
    julia roberts
    catherine zeta jones
    sarah michelle gellar

i cant remember any one else who is gr8 is acting....though got a big list when it comes to ladies wid gr8 bods!

11. fictional_real

initially even i thought the same way....but u shud check out the pics...it wasnt a kiss...it was something else....lol...it was so funny...they were smooching and doing the french kiss kinda thing....(waving out the tongues and licking it)...kareena was looking like she is tasting an earth worm...lol....and shahid was looking like a small pup...whose gonna ate up by a wolf after sometime...sometimes i think they protested becuz the pics were way to funny and disgusting.

if u want the pics....pm me. they are damn funny....he he!

12. d_ist_urb_ed

Do i want the pics?:think:.......................NO!, it's disguisting enough to know about the news, let alone watching the pictures:p:

13. jayanth

Kareena??? LOL no FR..

14. @all hey lets get to the topic question plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

15. fictional_real

@disturbed and jayanth...its a funniest pic man. if some one u know likes kareena just show them this pics and make fun of it. i am damn sure...they'll never see kareena again.
    @guitaristofm.....k.

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^hey thankx for the pics and the video FR..u rock...and yea dude it's the funniest thing i have ever seen.....

btw..

i alslo like meg ryan

17. fictional_real

^^Anytime pal :)

18. jayanth

@ FR send it across..

19. Natasia

Natasia ...

i haveta agree with FR...tht's like the grossest making out session in the history of ppl making out... yuckkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhh... me saw those videos too. ...they were all over the media,,,,.. talk about disgusting n FR... lol... couldn't have put it in more apt words.... its just totallllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy eikkkiieeeeeeee...(to be technically correct tht is.... :p: :p: :p: )

20. fictional_real

@jayanth...hold on dude, i'll sent it as soon as possible.
    @natasia...did u look at kareena's face while making out?? lol...looks like one of those contestants in AXN's Fear Factor who r asked to eat worms and crockroches! i am very happy....serves better for a girl who thinks she is the only woman men are after!

message for kareena:

i do still like to be a virgin even if u r the LAST woman in the world.