Who's ur Favorite top 5 actresses???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by musicafan, Oct 9, 2003.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^^Good choices dude:) What is this? I HATE KAREENA thread?:p:

2. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

@bobby - how come you missed that out....madhuri is my aunt ( from maternal side) ;)

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I hate Kareena too. .Absolutely Expressionless..

4. Natasia

Natasia ...

geeezzz... this is turning out to be a "i hate kareena club...."hhee.. though me's not complaining.... :p: :p:

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Seriously, all those who think she sucks, put ur hands up! Woah, i can see loads of hands.

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i hate kareena!!!!!!i even fought w/ my friend bout it....punched him den knocked him down...actually he had a wallpaper of her on his computer...and a slutty one too...so i said dat she looks slutty...and then he something bout my gf....freaking.punched him right there....the kid was down there....lol........then i didn';t stay i left....(cause i knew he was going to run after me w/ a bat...lol) no dat was a joke.... ;)

7. Reem

Reem Banned

hahhaha funny

8. d_ist_urb_ed

Funny:) I think kareena'll burst into tears if she ever browsed through this thread:p:

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Nice PJ:) though

10. jayanth

So Kareena And Shahid were cauth lip locked and they deny the incident. How Lame..

11. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

big deal if they caught caught doing dat....geez it's just a kiss...when will they learn.....

12. @ tejas n other kareena kapoor haters[
    yep i agree kareena kapoor is too artificial was watching mujse dosti karoge last week very poor acting no doubt the film floped

13. jayanth

@ DP :- Not my point.. What is there to deny in a kiss.. Its just a kiss..

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

whoa this is turning out to be a HATE KAREENA FAN CLUB!!!!

theguitaristofm likes this.
  15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i seen her do much worse than kissing on screen.. so why this fuss i wonder?

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Much worse??? for example??

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

like i saw this shitty movie it was like 4 and a half hours long... had everyone from amitabh bachchan to hritik shoran to shahrulk khan and jaya bhaduri on botox...
    like in it she sat on the lap of an old man stranger...

kissing your boyfriend vs sitting on the lap of a lecherous old stranger... u decide which is worse

18. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz..... . finally i also hate kareena now.... apart from her first movie REFUGEE... she was very beautifull in that movie... may b she was very young

19. d_ist_urb_ed

@jayswami, are you by any chance talking about Kabhie Kushi Kabhi Gham?:think:

20. jayanth

Who Is hritik shoran??