WHO's that gal? (hepl me know about her)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ak&guitar, Oct 28, 2005.

1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

hey., i m goin crazy about this gal......she so cute, so hot , so seet , :drool:so adorable.........well i dont wanna keep goin about her to much,,,,

lets get to the point........i wanna know who she is , i wanna download her pics , wanna know her name and everything that i can know,...........

plz help me, guys,,,,,,, this is my latest crush we r talkin about........ :help:

u can see her on Tv if u r watching the india-srilanka series in the latest minto AD which comes during the breaks , THE reliance ad (the one that says HOLI SE DIWALI TAK, she plays the elder sis of the kid)....... she has now come in the latest VIP suitcase ad(bye -bye -bye) ................she was aLSO in the hit remix video(i hate remixes) "Saiyan dil mein aana re" >>>>>>>>>>she has curly hair, dimples on her cheeks , and is very very cute....... she was also in a lakme ad playing the lead models friend>

plz help me guy,.......i dont know whats happening to me :eek::

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

dunno yaar! there are countless gals in this world we can have a crush upon!

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ ak&guitar

how old ru?? lolz
    u sound so kiddish :p:

puppy love ;)

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

dun you get it???????? its his INNER VOICE!

5. ak&guitar

yeah it is......... man i just need to know.........

@rockin_devil
    man we can have a crush on countless gals, yea i agree. and i know that everybody says that this one is different.........i m not sayin that.

but is there anything wrong in knowing about the person u have crush on..........i dont even know her name yaaarrrrrr................ plus.....that make me more mad........

i liike preity zinta , i downloaded as many pics of her some videos. .....i know all about her....., and i still like her................but this one is making me go crazy specially the curiosity to know her.,...........

@ vini........ hey it doesnt matter how old i m , i know i sound childish and i m ok with it....coz i know its just gonna be a stupid crush when i look back few years from.....now....

but let me live it , let me enjoy it ,,,,,, let me go through the thrill of getting to know about somebody.

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ehehehe...i had a crush on the shaadi.com add gal with the bridge one!but i knew she wasnt attainable so din care!:p:

well, you could have a crush on vini...i got one !;) *ahem* on her voice!:grin:

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

:secret:
    i have had crush on every one i have come across ...

vini - am not really a KID ... :phbbt:

8. ak&guitar

rockin_devil

ye llo...........meri baat ke badle apni baat shuru :annoyed: .........

chalo............atleast somethings happenin in the thread related to crushes( why not mine :eek:: )

P.s- i dont wanna attain her or something, just wanna know about her. :dance:

9. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I don't know the name.. But surely help you in this case.. I'd note down her profile next time i see her on Television..:)

nIK!!:nw:

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Impossibleee,..... now guys r makin requests here to enjoy their fantasy land!!

11. ak&guitar

AKky

i knew u wud come up with something to degrade this too..........

nice work done with all other threads....... :cool:

u have this ability to bitch about anything anywhere and make it look stupid :giveup: . amazing, :RollLol:

12. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Okey ..... talking abt the Saiyan Dil mein ana re ..... video, two models in that video I guess is tanushree dutta and Deepa Chari, sorry I have no clue abt the others ....

13. ak&guitar

^^thanx dude anyways yaar..........atleast u tried to help unlike some ppl who have nothig to do , but try n' put ppl down.

:rock:

14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

arre yaar...dont take it personally
    i'll arrange her tel no. for u ;)

u shud take all this sportingly man!!...cant expect any1 to get much serious on such topic :shock:

15. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

the chicks name is karthik raja.

16. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hmm.. i had her cell number..misplaced it tht day ..................will ask my dhobi now......

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

@dharmatma:RollLol:

btw...aise pyaar to har week hote hai :p:
    kyu jekyll :p:

18. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

abhey , igt mumbai meet photo upload hone de,, we can have some laughing sessions as well :p:

19. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Degrade this??? haha,.... the title and the intent of the thread is sooooooo freakin degraded already,.... how can i even dare to degrade it more!!

BTW.... karthik raja has put chaar chand on yr thread!!! yenjayy him,..oops her :p:

20. vini

vini Repeat Offender

karthik raja? that should be rani :p:

well ak&guitar..looks like the girl has suffixed her hubby's name "raja" to herz :shock: