Whooaaa!! Cheeky younis, elegant yousuf.......boom boom afridi......pakistan zindabad

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by khuram82, Jan 14, 2006.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

man this 2nd day innings is a treat to watch..............especially when afridi hit 4 sixes in a row to harbhajan ........... n the show carries on ;)

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

india batting..everyone wait..pak jindabad.

3. khuram82

yep :p: indians batting but not to forget this time its pakistan bowling :p: shoab, naved and kaneria lets see what happens

4. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

yeah.. and wat.. was.. great to see.. that.. younis khan getting out on 199, anyways 2nd day play 65/0 india and mind it.. dude.. even though shoaib is boweling.. just see who's batting it's "rahul dravid and virendra sehwag" :p ..

5. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

oh yeah.. 65/0 in 13 overs. (run rate 5.00 r.p.o)

6. shak

shak Harrr!

hmm and afridi says he premeditated the sixes .. wanted 6 6's for 6 balls (hehe)! my sweet bottom he did .. but even if he did .. 4 6's aint bad at all ..
    overall .. pak played very well .. and declared the innings .. ouch .. i am not familiar with cricket but my friend tells me thats like really bad thing to do .. to declare ..not for the team .. but for the opposition ..
    anyway ..goodluck india .. may the best team win .

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

this test is gonna head to a draw i think unless we bat in our special collapsible manner tht we someyimes do......coz ther r many big guns in indian side now who can fire on all cylinders........

8. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

wpw....sure was a treat to watch them playin....didnt except at all that pak would reach 650 +.......

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Match draw
    :phbbt:

10. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

12. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

arey yaar jaysurya had hit i think 5 sixes in a row to amir sohail..............

13. tejas

tejas ..........

Pakistan were awesome. Hope India bat as good. But looks like this match will be drawn.

14. khuram82

that was i think in ODI but not in Test match...............most runs in an over by any batsman against any bowler is 28 runs by Brian Lara.............i got it confirm at https://www.cricinfo.com

15. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAH.

INDIA 315/0
    some only 58 overs bowled..
    DASHING SEHWAG...destroying all the bowlers..and rahul the WALL just kicking arse.
    i want to name more players..but these two dont look like gettin out..
    OO man..

16. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i forgot somethin..
    INDIA ZINDABAD.

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

India Zindabad!

but match ---> draw
    :phbbt:

18. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

yea --- its a draw but -- sehwag is the highest scorer and look at the rate !! Nobody luks cloze ..do i say we have the 'man of the match' :)

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

This had me rolling in the aisles.

:dance:

20. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL LOL LOL and i thought pak was doin good ...
    india is on a roll!!!!! just woke up and when saw the scoreboard went "mama miaaa!!!" .. haha .. wonderfull! i wish i had the match on my tele .. bloody british tele ... rock on india!