Who wants to have a songwriting contest?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rabi_sultan, Sep 15, 2004.

1. tejas

tejas ..........

Hey! So whats happening? All you guys are making some excuse or the other. Come on people don't dissapoint us.

2. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

yeah you guys should still join and try

ok here's our band details:

NAME: The Pacific Skaw Experience
    MEMBERS: pacificwaters, skaw, rabi_sultan
    STYLE: Classic Rock or trying to lol

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Cool. Nice name by the way. And as far as our band goes, i have no idea!!

4. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Name : The Tom and Jerry Project
    Members : T(om)ejas , J(erry)ayanth
    Style : Neo Classical Metal..

5. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

are any girls gonna post anything.........i would say i would post an original creation but i don't wanna embaress you guys by beating you so badly :p :p :p

6. rabi_sultan

get a band and prove it !

7. Sonali

come on man....don't tempt me.....

i'll post it in 2 or 3 years.......when i'm more confident with my vocal skills.....what do you say.....

or else you'll end up throwing rotten tomatoes at your pc speakers :)

8. skaw

skaw snooze

LOLZ , that was funny !! .. but i m sure rabi won't be that disgracefull rite rabi :p ??

and yea why isn't there a girls band ??
    and its only 2 band rite ?? us against the cartoon boys ?

9. rabi_sultan

yup its amatuers vs cartoons so a girls band could very well walk away with it. nobody said you had to sing Sonali, just find someone here who will join ur band and will do the singing. u can do the lyrics.

you haven't even tried and your giving up.

10. Sonali

oh you inspire me rabi...you turely do...and like i said, in abt 2 years i'll be completely ready for it....

11. jayanth

Its not Cartoons.. Its a Cartoon Project.. Anyways big deal i guess we can easily do some work.. Once Tej comes online..

@ Skaw :- Dont go around Crying just cause two cartoons beat the s^&T out of you.. LOL.. :Evil:

Once you get to know what NEo Clasiical is THen you can get on your knees and Bow to us..

12. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i think neo classical is the genre of songs the lord sings in his bathroom ???

13. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

hey skaw

u were superb. i think u deserve to be the manager and spokesperson of our band. what say rabi???

and going from the comments of sonali see deserves to be "a critic". right!!!!!!!!

and for those who dont know what neo classical genre is:

it is the music created by "tom and jerry" band, and which fails to come under any existing category of music ;-)

14. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm....The Tom and Jerry Project huh, okay not bad. It suits us clowns pretty well. Anyway, are there only two bands in yet. Not the response i expected.

15. jayanth

Neo Classical is something described by "Blinding Keyboard and Guitar Leads" ove "Powerful Double Bass Drums" and "Heavy Riffs"..

And not what the lord sings when he is ..... as abhay said..

16. rabi_sultan

yeap its a shame that nobody else has any guts to enter the competition. All we're doing is making a little music.

Super mods any way that we can get some prize money onto the table in order to maybe get more bands to join in!

17. jayanth

Tom And Jerry Report : We are recording our first song tomorrow thru monday.. Its Instrumental.. and Neo Clssical..

Jerry: Guitar Leads, bass and Drums
    Tom: Rhythm and probably some screaming and voiceeffects.. We havent decided..

18. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

hey jayanth,

what happened to prash???????

yeah get some prizes for this competition, then we surely will get competition

19. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

If I don't enter the competition, I'll give a personal prize of 10,000 points (to be divided by the group members) to the group which I like the most...

20. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

OK I am playing the part of the demanding audience member here..but have u guyz finished recording any song??...especially TnJ project...they planned on recording one by today..