Who wants to have a songwriting contest?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rabi_sultan, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Venus

Venus New Member

Guys, ill have to pass on this one as well, workload (studies) worse than i expected for a couple of months........but i'll so be there to listen to all the results, best of luck....and hopefully if we have another one in the future, i'll be the first one there to participate :)

2. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

i am not a vet pacificwaters iv only been playing 1 1/2 years ;)

me, skaw and pacificwaters?

3. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Me Prash Tejas..

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Looks like we are the only band thats formed yet. Everyone else seems unsure.

5. jayanth

Yhea we'll get started .. When's the last date of submission..

6. tejas

tejas ..........

25th was for the announcement of the band. Submission is not like till a month or something, right rabi?

7. jayanth

I think we can start by Wednesday..

8. tejas

tejas ..........

Sure. How do we go about it though.

9. rabi_sultan

thats what the band works out. the requirement is to have a complete song by the end of october

10. jayanth

Ok doen
    2 Tejas : - We work out a bass line.. Sequence it.. Get chord structure.. YOu play it with the sequence to which i would have added Drums.. Then i play the Leads.. And One of us do vocals.. Its ready..

11. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah. That sounds great. By the way, did you like the lyrics.

12. rabi_sultan

fine instructions to skaw and pacific

do everything i'll claim it as mine :p

13. skaw

skaw snooze

lolz , sure buddy you are the ones guiding us ... i ll try not to disapoint you and try to fry up jay and his band's ass... :p ... theres no comparisson between you and me jay but don't think just cause you got more experience and skill mean that i don't have any self-esteem ... so :p nanabubu (i jus love sayin tht :)) ... well i ll see what i can do with lyrics .. will have some at the end of the week , should they be english or hindi rabi and pacific ??

14. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Please do not discuss your band progress in this thread.

15. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

sure essi,

bands progress wont be discussed here.......

anyway would just like to inform rabi and skaw that the lyrics wud be better off in english what say????????

so lets rock.........

and yes i think we shud give jayanths band a good fight

16. pacificwaters

just read my signature

i think that sums up my attitude

rock on.........

17. Natasia

Natasia ...

wwwwwowwww...... there's soooooo much going on in igt... me wants to b a part of it too.... but me has to STUDY.... :annoyed: :mad: :annoyed: :mad: .... bloddyyy %$%$$^&!@#W!% CAT ... i hate it ,,,, n XAT..... n the IIFT exam..... i hate them all ....:(
    :( :(..... :'( :'( ..... me's missing out on sooooo much.....

18. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

no worrys natasia . . me gotta study too thats why i ain't participating either. .. i gotta give the CAT exam too .. .poor us :((

19. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I admire ur willpower guyz..I got a company coming for campus recruitment tomorrow..need to study a lot for it...and here I am posting....what can I say..u wont regret ur hard work later....I am afraid I will pay dearly for succumbing to the temptation...:-(

20. pacificwaters

hey natasia, abhay and nebuchad ( and all who have excuses ready),

everyone has work. music helps u unwind from the tensions of all this. so dont say u need time for this. come on be a sport and participate and stop inventing excuses..........