Who Stole My Points

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mudgalbharat, Aug 24, 2004.

1. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Hey thats not fair..i collected over 500 points..my own..and I stole over 800 points... :p ...and now I am left only with 0.5 points...this is not fair man..atleast you could have left me with 100 points....can anyone probe into the matter?

2. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Three red blobs against u r name suggests that u also tried tooo hard to steal some points unsuccessfully before writing this post...

Now bear with the cherries...
    They are not that bad...atleast people can distinguish you from the jungle of Greens easily..

Who knows this better than MARS!!

3. mudgalbharat

Yea yea...but see I am good enought to accept in public what I did...so I am trying to improve...now what do i do to get those cherries off my name?

4. MARS

Hmmm...
    Nice question..
    1. Beg to Mods and Neo to donate u some points..
    2. Collect some points on u r own..but dont spam..it will only increase the no. of cherries...
    3. Now donate all the collected points to every Tom , Dick & Harry..
    4.After some donations u will turn to Gray...

Path from Gray to Red will be provided later...

Because..

MARS is GRAY right now....

5. MARS

am donating u some...

6. mudgalbharat

I hate it man...I was doing good with the first two attempts to steal...but then i got greedy and made some failed attempts !!

I remember somewhere Jayanth said he will donate if anyone asks .... hey jayanth....I need your donation ... I will be good now on.

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

he he he he he .....

8. mudgalbharat

Hey thanks a lot Mars....now is it that i need to collect more points and then donate them to turn the red to grey ?? ( there is no mentioning of the topic in the FAQ !! )

C'mon People...musicians are supposed to be generous...I need some donations ( Specially the rich ones...there are some for whom it would be like a few drops from the ocean )

9. bob-bobby

i juss did some good deeds today , juss do it once in a year ....

10. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Mudgal i ust sent you and Mars some dough.. Handle it.. Your donations will not change your rep unless we see it..

11. mudgalbharat

Hey thanks Jayanth...I will work upon it..and you will see it :)

12. jayanth

I hope so.. cause you have a Knack of getting into trouble.. Now you stole from me??

13. mudgalbharat

Hey no...I mean yes...But then i really didnt even attempt to steal after i posted this thread..

14. jayanth

Hmm.. I keep a strict watch..

15. bob-bobby

:think: :think:

jay i think , pppl must have stolen max from you .... keep donating , its good habbit ... charity begins at home and you have admited ur slf igt ur home ...

16. jayanth

Check their reputations.. I dontneed to give them a bad one.. THey get it by default.. I donate..

17. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

this sucks man....i stole unsuccessufully...no mods doanted me netig :think:.....i donated so much that i have almost nothing in my account now...

18. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

so how do you get more greens?

19. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

donated like crazy......well... dint have many...so donated the ones i had to one person :):eek:...and she kept returning them back....lost a good 400-500 points in that..but i got green.....but am "still infamous in these parts".i guess u cant win em all

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@mudgal
    dont steal man...take it from me.....it dont help.....i never succeded even in stealing from myself....forget that....the only times i succeded was with amounts as little as 0.72 etc....so dont steal...seriously....