Who Started The Rock Music ??

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by JAZZ, Dec 13, 2004.

?

who started it all.....the Rock music

1. LED ZEPPELIN

18.8%
  2. THE BEATLES

25.0%
  3. JIMI HENDRIX

21.9%
  4. ROLLING STONES

6.3%
  5. METALLICA

18.8%
  6. BLACK SABBATH

9.4%
  7. SEX PISTOLS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. UberShred

UberShred New Member

Most of the bands listed are forerunners of metal,for rock and roll,you've gotto go back further in time..LOL metallica...

2. distorted

distorted satan

Beatles used to play in sum bar kind of place... N guitars, in that era, were supposed to be played by down troddens... Certain satanists piked up beatles, gave them publicity, finance n evrything, and kind of introduced rock, which is the music of satan(thou it has diversified nw). it were the satanic organisations that used to finance all the rock bands to popularize the music, coz music reaches masses n it was assumed by them that it will popularize in an underground manner, satanism (which happened to quite an extent due to the shock value). N the kind of music rock is, its followers are supposed to be more involved in drugs, or free lifestyles... So they r the ones which can be uprooted frm their religions n propagate satanism... This ws the basic reason fr advent of rock music, n the manner in which it has got popularised n the kind of followers it has, proves it.. Thou not all bands are satanic or anti christ in todays date, but major work in a similar fashion to spread the idea of free will n rebellion...

3. unet

unet New Member

Okay...you can;t just spout rubbish like that without any proof.

Fine, Jimmy Page was a little suspicious, that does NOT, i repeat, NOT mean rock and roll was founded (yeah like something like that can just be "founded") by Satanists.

4. distorted

distorted satan

It ws not founded brother... They propagated it, before the advent of satanism rock ws nothing, the satanic organisations provided the platform, the support fr this kind of music, which made rock popular, n in the background, satanism... both, i mean rock music n satanism hv got certain things in common, their shock value, by which they appeal to younsters + they propagate idea of free will (which probably rock music borrowed frm satanism which added to its own appeal)...
    Dont u know the first line of major rock bands wr all satanic... Beatles, led zap, black sabbath, deep purple, just name them... What cud be the reason of such a coincidence, obviously satanists promoted them... U get vry clear hints even in their songs...
    newys i've made a thread in the chitchat lounge to discuss more on satanism n its influences on rock, i invite u dere to pour in ur ideas...

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Except Black sabbath, how would you claim that the rest of the bands you have mentioned exhibit any kind of stanism?

6. augur

augur I love bjr

Beatles weren't satanists. They were just fcked up on drugs.

7. unet

unet New Member

specifically, LSD.

mmmmmmmmm

8. distorted

distorted satan

Trust me guys, m STUNNED at your lack of knowledge....
    Hv u nt read biography of beatles, or atleast heard abt them... They used to play at sum bar kind of place, frm whr they wr piked up n popularized, even after consecutive failure, till they gathered a following in youngsters...

N led zep... Hv u guys evr heard of 'stairway to heaven'?????
    if not, den do one thing, take the song, convert it into .wav format, then play it reverse... Listen to the part where in original song he sings, ''if there is a bustle in .............. road you're on''
    U'll hear all sumthing abt satan. He has given hint abt such double meaning in the beginning of the song, ''cause you know sometimes words hv two meanings''

Hope i make u believe the truth...

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Why don't you upload the "reversed passage" fomr the song?

10. distorted

distorted satan

Sorry dude, actually i access the forum by my cellphone, i hvnt got my pc here in the hostel. So its rly nt possible fr me... Newys, google it, u myt get it, or go to frendz4m, most probably u'll find it dere in the rock music section...

11. unet

unet New Member

It's on Youtube...i heard that "reversed passage" thing a LONG time ago, and it does sound like he mentions Satan.
    But there were lyrics for the reversed bit so maybe my head got confuzzled.

12. distorted

distorted satan

^so do u believe in wt i say??
    N it cant be sheer coincidence that u get lyrics when sum 5-6 sentences are reversed...
    Pls post the link fr it here....

13. UberShred

UberShred New Member

Re-arranging santa gives satan,hence santa clause is satanic.... *sigh* .....

14. unet

unet New Member

Reversing Santa gives you Atnas

That's bad greek spelling, that is...

15. distorted

distorted satan

N rearranging 'uber shred' gives => ' er red bush'
    Ha ha ha... So uber shred has got red bush...

16. Angellica

Angellica New Member

I think rock music grew out of rock n roll. Buddy Holly was definitely one of the pioneers.

17. nripen

nripen New Member

i think black sabbath started the metal scene?