Who Sould Take Care.....IMP Everyone Please Read and Reply

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by strings, Jul 29, 2005.

1. strings

strings New Member

Hello People,

We know that everyone in here shares and takes the chords and tabs from the site.... Chords for one song are posted twice thrice and also all with defferent notes and chords......

If anyone of our members or even guests needs for a song whom should he trust....

ppl posts chords and notes transposed from the original song.... They even do not mention that its not the original scale.......

I would like to suggests u ppl to posts chords and notes of any song with its original scale... and even if u transpose please do mention that u are not playin in original scale.....

Now another thing is that ppl if someone opposes your chords or notes and claim that their posts is right chords... they generally end up in an argument.....
    How do one come out with this deadlock....
    i mean how do one come to know the right chords and notes.....

I request few supervisors who are masters in guitar to look out for all the thread and chk the chords and reply whether they are right or wrong....else ppl will never
    ride in right path....

hope this thread results in sorting out problems......

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

i'd say there is no harm im trying all the scales posted....out of the many [2/3] whichever sounds good/accurate to u..u can keep it!

as for ur 2nd thing...i think its unaviodable..heehe..lets wait and see what mods have to say about it

tahda!!

3. strings

strings New Member

hey thx but why does it shows moved.......

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Your thread was moved to the most appropriate forum from chitchat lounge to website feedback.

5. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Hey, for the above mentioned problem we may have ratings..;)..I mean a good song will be given some ratings...;)..How's that..??

6. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

isnt that wat the repping system is for?? more foten than notthe guyt with more rep is right... unless its me- im always right :)

7. strings

strings New Member

ya ppl with great rep diference can assert themselves to be right....naturally not with just one or two differents in rep..........anyways thx for ur all replies.........

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

haha^^ dont be so sure!coz getting rerps is big deal here!and by the way we are only giving away our versions of the song.if u like it use it or else correct it.its wierd how u came uo with this thread!

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ strings - you have a very good observation and a very good point at discussion here !!!

firstly i would like to make a point here which probably you know that members tends to post in their chords or tabs for other to try it out and advise on their work , this work probably or need not be on the correct key or scale but still is satisfactory for most of the members , most of the guys coming to IGT are still amateur and on learning process - i wont say that you can get 100% knowledge or education by coming to IGT as it lacks a lot of theory but for sure you can get a satisfied reply on your query raised - if not on a perfect key , can be on a substitute but surely a satisfactory substitution - dont you think so ?

well as far as your second query is concerned , i dont think so anyone can reply to that - if someone works on a chord / tabs which is not based on correct key or scale and still argues that his work is correct , it can be possible that he does not know the tabs on the correct key and accorind to him his work is satisfactory because it makes a better noise his side , this is totally on members dicretion - he might even get posts saying that the chords are good and useful !!!