who is winning in the thief hack???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Oct 12, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@lavina --- hooooooooray......u lost 160 k!wow........good luck for your next to be reap!
    @lavina again - dun worry pingu,, dragon bhai doesnt have 640 k!:p:

2. ^^^lol but i do have 320k!

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

n she was begging for points in the feedback forum^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@spy game - heheheheh yeah........lol....lavina? a begger?.....very funny!

5. me? a begger? give me a break! ive lost about 160 k bcoz of vishwa :mad: and ive donated atleast 100k to beggers

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ wahahahahaa.......lol.....you are a begger.....damn....if you wish....i can spend rest of my life theiving points from you!:p:

7. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

hmmmmmmmmm :think:

* thinking about next robbery......... * ;)

8. :mad: i aint gona keep so many points in my pocket!

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

are y jitna bhi points hai tumhare pocket mein....usko rob ar denge! .....and the n you have to again take some amt of money from bank....again we rob that......again from bank.....again rob that.....and goes like loop!.....i will keep informed about yer actions .....muahahahahahhaha!

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

muhaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well do keep me informed lolz

11. i'll ask zoom to give me an e-credit card so i dont have 2 keep cash in my pocket! now beat that! dont be lame and say that i'll rob ur credit card and forge ur password[signature on the credit card] :annoyed:

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

wahahahahhahahahaha^ you think....zoom will do that.......no no no no x 10k times!
    he has got better work to do than giving e credits......instead wh ydun you go e begging to neo instead of stealing from him?

muahahahhahahaha!

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

yep she tried to steal from neo

hey lavina i keep giving u some good reps to get rid of ur 'is of unknow quality' title but u keep robbing only few points try to hit the jacpot when u steal ;)

14. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

go n learn how to use the quote trick lolz ;)

16. wtf is this? :S

and yeah i bet if i request zoom for a e-credit card he'll make one and give it to me!

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

he wont......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,,,,zooooooom dooooont! :nw:

18. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Bugger i am not as jobless as u to type with great patince .. I never bother to see wht comes up .. more over .. guess i pressed backspace or some sh!t b4 ...
    and u know how to say
    fuck you

19. zo0o0om will because he likes me more than he likes u ;) <<coz he isnt gay like u>>

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ how dare you talk like that you lil brat! .....tum jaante nahin apun kaun hain......apun ek gunda hain...gunda.....jo milkshake pitha hain, cartoon dekhta hain, coll jaatha hain, guitar bajatha hain! ........thu apun ke saath panga mat le......warna samaj lo kya hoga! ;)