Who Is Ur Favourite Singer??????????

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by amitrichardxess, Mar 23, 2008.

1. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

Hey guys their is so much of talent in our music industry, but which of todays
    playback singer inspires u the most with his singing. And wat u like abt their singing?

here are few names for ur choice ( i have taken young male new singer old ones r already legends no need to talk abt them)
    1. K.K
    2. Sonu nigam
    3. Shaan
    4. Atif
    5. Naresh iyer
    6. Kunal Ganjawala
    6. James
    7. sukhwinder Sing
    8. Mohit Chauhan
    9. Kailash kher
    10. Shanka Mahadevan
    11. Himesh reshamiyan
    12. Abhijet
    13. Udit narayn
    15. Adnan Sami

u can also post other than this list

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

suckers.....

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

is that in reference to the people picking an artist or the choices of artists?

4. amitrichardxess

ALL Singer ARE GOOD on the list, i don't want anybody here shud criticise any singer saying he is bettr than him or any of this kind , But i want u guys to post only 1 name who u like mst, let c who is most popular singer among guitarists/musician.

5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

negetive reps..... :cool:

6. amitrichardxess

hehehehehehehe anyways u responded

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

dude, you're a walking contradiction. go back to sleep.

8. amitrichardxess

u never get wat u want, u get somehting else...... like here
    i ask sumthin else but i m gettin these rplies

9. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

well think about it. what you are asking is obviously something that people here do not want to do.. and thats too categorize singers.. to pick and choose who's better.

Each singer is talented in their own special way.

However, there are some that you are more keen about and more eager to listen to. That doesnt mean they are "better" than the other.

And in regards to your last post, which i ^^ quoted (previous post) you dont make any sense. literally.

first you want us to pick who is better than the other.. and then now you say you dont want us to pick who is better or worse you just want us to say who is our favorite. like, do you get what i mean? You cant pick a "better" artist without bringing the others down.

10. amitrichardxess

while creating this thread i have guessed dat it would happen, thread will go in another different direction. Yaa i agree Each singer is talented in their own special way. And we listener have got lots of choices, evry body has his own taste of music and while choosing ur favourite or u automatically do the comparision un intensionally, but this is listerners choice and it didn't effect the talent of the singer in anyway. So wat i mean is that u can post name of that singer "u" like and also wat "u" like abt him( if u want). Problem is dat i ask 1 name ANd i have created the list so u all r thinking dat comparision is going on, but actually it is not bcoz ur choice is ur, every body has his/her own choice. Here i m not asking who is better, i m jst saying u all 2 post who u like mst or listen most !!!! got it.

11. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

eh. i guess so.

well, so who's it going to be.
    Im not much of a hindi music listener.
    but i think im in love with mustafa zahid, atif aslam, and mithoon. and i think they really have hot voices.

8)

12. amitrichardxess

nice petunia

well i 4get to post mine so i like k.k

13. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

altaf raja

14. abrocks22

abrocks22 New Member

verbal from m-flo

15. augur

augur I love bjr

Anu Malik. Dude you gotta hear the Woh Lamhe cover he's done. You'll agree with me once you hear it.

16. haunting

haunting sully

mika ......
    which is not in da list
    :grin:
    its bad 2 compare but response is also needed.