Who is the reason you picked up the guitar?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rabi_sultan, Jun 2, 2004.

1. hey DHIM ur suggestions have many snippets of truth.
    indeed many guys i know startede playing just to look cool.
    moreover i agree that girls r more quickly impressed.......

2. dhim

dhim New Member

Hi theguitaristofm,

I also started with similar thoughts.

Could not get the girl but somehow I have managed to stick to the instrument. Its now 1.7 years I picked up the instrument. I am not a pro but manage to satisfy my musical soul.

Thanx,

DHiM

3. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

dont think gals get impressed because u are holding a guitar...
    but because u r playing some good music on it..
    try just holding it and not playing anything...no one will come close to u...

Gals are smart...

:beer:

4. Siren

Siren New Member

I picked up the guitar because of a bet with my ex. He also plays the guitar and said that a woman playing the guitar was one of the sexiest things but they often did not have the commitment to stick to learning it. I said"bull@#$%" and said give me a month. And so for a month i practiced and went on the net, found chords and learnt to play the guitar. A month later at a friends place i played for them and he was floored. I was not very good then...but learning the guitar has been one of my favorite achievments.

5. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

damnd rite v r smart!!!!! u got dat rite, dood... :rule:

6. Natasia

Natasia ...

u said it gal.....:) :) ...

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i picked up the guitar for myself & no one else , even till today i enjoy playing it the most when i am alone , i dun play it to show off for any lady or so...

i think it is bull shit...

i like the strings & prob i am fascinated by the instrument i guess...

:beer:

mars :confused: seems like you have tried to impress many womens by playing ur thing......

:beer: :beer: have some more beeer , hehehe :beer: :beer:

8. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Gals would if you were Hrithik or Salman...

9. Natasia

Natasia ...

yuckkkkkkiiieeeeeeeee.... :annoyed: :annoyed: .... hritik and salman with those ugly oversized bulging biceps .... yuuuuuccccccckkkkkkssssss ........ popeye looks cuter than those guys ......

10. jayanth

Hey dont say that.. I adore those guys.. THEY ARE THE ONLY GUYS IN THE WORLD TO PLAY ELECTRIC GUITAR WITH OUT CONNECTING IT TO AN AMP OR NOT EVEN A WIRELESS UNIT.. THey can play a keyboard sound with a guitar without a Processor.. THose are Geniusses..

11. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

LOL... LOL...LOL... LOL... ROTFLMAO.. hehehehehe :) :) :) :)

12. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

n yea, i hate hrithik AND salman.. yuck... absolutely rite, nats... da disproportionate bodies... da sickeningly bulging bisceps... eww.. gross...

13. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Hey good one Jayanth...

@ Bob...have never tried to impress a gal..err...i mean never tried to impress by playing guitar...

Have beer..

:beer: :beer: :beer:

14. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

i never tried to play guitar for a girl or a boy or any other species for that matter. .. i play it just for myself. . someone likes it or not to hell with them. .. .its just for me. .. :beer: :beer: :beer:

15. jayanth

I dont play guitar for a girl or a guy unless i'm being paid and its a request session at Coffee Day..

16. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

hehehe... :) :) :)

17. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

even if i'm paid .. . i could never play my best when i'm playin for a gal or a guy ... (or any other species !! :)) ) . . its just for me

18. jayanth

I would not mind.. Cause i'm already taken.. I'm not going to bother about the other side while playing.. My gf is also a member here.. She plays guitar.. So basically she impressed me with the guitar..

19. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

I guess i'm here a little late for the conversation but my reason for starting to play the guitar was that it was an excuse to sing, since i suck miserably at both of these things i guess impressing anyone isn't a question for me. But in being impressed by guys who can play, well... all i can say is that blonde shirtless dude in the velvet revolver video sure impresses the heck out of me, he is hotttttt. :shock:

20. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey nice one sonali ,.. never too late ,,,,,

welcome , prob after coming to this site & wandering around diff forums , u wud find more hotty excuses to play your guitar.....

so juss n joy ur slf & chill.....