Who is the reason you picked up the guitar?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rabi_sultan, Jun 2, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Binge and Purge actually made me learn Drums.. The Duel between Lars and Jaymz.. he he..

2. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

well i was a guitar freak since my childhood, infact i used to play racket strings and mimicing as if i'm playing a rock guitar...:) but when i was 11 i was bought an electric guitar from america.... but it was being wasted thoroughly for years, then atfer when i turned 14 by pops gave me an acoustic, and pushed me to work on it, then i got the classes and learnt from a pro..... and now i m here as a guitarist:) and wht made me continue? every ones appreciation.... and my high interest, and definately my guitar teacher:) he's a mastero!

3. jayanth

Where are you from nimra??

4. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

Pakistan Zindabad

5. jayanth

I know you are from Pakistan.. I wanted to know where in Pak... Anyways nice going...

6. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

well too many ppl visit this site.....:) tht my ans:D hehe

7. jayanth

Ok .. I dont want to force you.. I've some family in Karachi he he.. My friend(childhood friend) Khalid is in Pak.. He passed away in Jan.. I ve loads of other people there..

8. nimra_guitar

nimra_guitar New Member

okie gud thts gud.....:) pakis r fun to be with!

9. jayanth

I'd have to agree with that..

10. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

The sole reason is ....

I just love this instrument...

:beer:

11. dhim

dhim New Member

Probably all of us here including me one way or the other picked up the guitar for the following reasons

1. All of us look sexy even by just holding the guitar - forget the playing part

2. A Little bit of Show off - specially in front of friends, relatives and not to forget the sweet next door girl.

;)

Regards,

DHiM

12. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Hey Dhim...

Highlight the word "Probably" as i dont fall in any of the two reasons u gave...

I play it (or trying to play it) because i just love it..no show off..

:beer:

13. jayanth

Same here. i dont fall into those too.. I picked up cause i wanted to. I love the instrument.,.

14. kamiboy

kamiboy New Member

i ve started guitar after seeing jimmy page of Led Zeplain and Handrix, Nirvna and many more and i am madly in love with guitar rom my childhood i want to be a greatest guitarist..........................................................

15. jayanth

Kurt Kobain really sets off sparks when he plays.. Especially Teen Spirit...

16. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

he's got some vocals sure ... . smells rocks !!

17. jayanth

Yhea.. No one can go that high.. Ive tried i cant..

18. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

when i try it people might have a fainting feeling. .. hetfield is more my type.. rather i am his type

19. jayanth

Dave Mustaine and Hetfelfd are my type..

20. hey guys as for me its one month since i've got my guitar n i think my love for music made me be fond of this passion.
    moreover whenever i saw the big boys in my college play i used to say why not me
    n today am the big boy of the college n am manoeuvring the guitar well.
    this site is really great as it provides a platform for us guitarists to exchange our views.
    long live gud music n music loversundefined