who is the BEst Guitarist ever????????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by romi1212, Jun 16, 2011.

1. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

I just seconded your opinion bout the Lousiness of this thread as there's nothing like a "Best Guitarist" (for me at least).. All guitarists do the best they could and always will... Forget guitarists, all music is good...
    Its like a radio, you need to tune into the right frequency to get what you like..if your frequency doesn't match it'll all be noise..

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I disagree with the "all music is good" line. I do believe there is bad music, as difficult as it is to ascertain.

3. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i guess u r right... some of it can be found in my signature.. lol

4. Ashyantony7

Ashyantony7 Performer

According to me music is a language which we guitarists , bassists , pianists so and so... speak.. something which I speak ( musically) may sound dumb to some people and good to others.. a new child rarely speaks well.. a good orator always gets the crowds applause.. it doesn't matter at which age he becomes one.. may be at 50.. or even 20.. and he may still sound dumb to few people.. its just how good he is at the language of music and most importantly what he speaks..

5. rktpro

rktpro New Member

All depends upon taste. If you really wanted to know best guitarist, then go for a global poll. If it seems difficult, then love the one whom you like.

6. crowesfan

crowesfan New Member

Jeff Beck has to be in consideration for one of the best of all time. The man can straight up shred. Probably one of the most technically proficient players ever and someone who can play pretty much any type of music imaginable and probably has. Some of his albums are legendary and considered classics. Albums such as Blow by Blow, Wired, and Truth speak for themselves, and since he doesn't sing he lets the playing speak for itsef. Hell some of his albums have no singing in it and those are some of his best. Anyways, I just read that he is judging a songwriting contest and I know that I will be entering so I can have one of my favorite guitar players judge one of my songs. If anybody is interested the website is International Songwriting Competition | The #1 Song Contest for Songwriters

7. romi1212

romi1212 New Member

@crowesfan i agree coz "Cause we ended as lovers" from blow by blow is one of the greatest song