Who is the best Guitarist among Bengali bands???

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rock_roll_satch, Jan 6, 2006.

?

Who is the best guitarist among Bengali Bands?

Poll closed Feb 25, 2006.
  1. Rishab-Lakkhichhara

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Partha-Fossils

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Cactus er guitarist

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  4. Ayub Bachhu

19 vote(s)
    70.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock_roll_satch

rock_roll_satch New Member

Who do u think is the best Guitarist among the current Bengali Bands.......

2. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

hey satch ... u havn't given TukiDa's name ... TukiDa is the best ... Partha comes nxt.
    so i voted 4 partha.
    u must hav voted 4 rishab ... man, u r gettin obsessed with lakkhichhara ... he's just a newbie ... but d guy has somethin in him dat makes me like him ... must say.
    n cactus-er guitarist-er naam sanjoy.

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Arinjay Sarkar and Shubhonil Chakravorty

:cool: ;)

4. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Fossils ROCK!!
    And PARTHS the best(from the above ones)

5. endless_moor

endless_moor New Member

sob kotai baje...

6. rock_roll_satch

paranoid, r u crack, rishab is the best. Have u listened to swapner bichanate r lead. Its Rishab.

7. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

of the above, ayub bachchu is simply the best. tuki da is one of the calcutta greats. and dont make mistakes, rishob is the next great thing. ;)

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

deep da koy??
    :nw:
    cactus er lead guitarist sanjoy da, sanjov:grin:

where is nilu da???:eek::

bacchu is best.......

9. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

I beg to differ on Partho! You should not comment without knowledge. Anyone who has seen Ayub Bachchu live at concert will know that he is the best among the choices on this poll. He has learnt from the god of guitar himself, and learnt well :nw:

10. debankan

I fully agree. :cool:

11. probuddha

probuddha Aspiring Guitarist

Among the given guitarists..Ayub Bachhu is the best...but you should have included names like Tuki- Krosswindz ; Amyt Dutta- Skinny Alley ; Deep- Fossils and Surojit- Chandrabindoo..

And still there are numerous other guitarists who plays equally well..everyone has different styles of playing the instrument..so its tough to say who is the BEST guitarist among them.

Cheers !!
    Probuddha

12. rock_roll_satch

R u mad?????
    U r comparing Amyt Dutta, Tuki(Student of Amit da) with Partha, Deep(Student of Amit da) and Ayub(who idolises Amyt da)!!!!!!!!!
    And I did'nt write Tuki da 'cause he is simply far better then the above mentioned (except Ayub)!!

13. Strat

Strat Floydian

I personally feel there are a number of excellent guitarists in relatively lesser known bands with perhaps better skills than Partho or Sanjay.

14. nyaka_chaitanya

nyaka_chaitanya ::::cErTiFiEd~~nYaKa::::

i think ayubb uncle is da best.after listening to sei tumi ,or songe keu palla dite parbe na!!!!! tobe bolte gele sob kotai bajey

15. nyaka_chaitanya

nyaka_chaitanya ::::cErTiFiEd~~nYaKa::::

i think botuk nandi and samir khasnobish are the best of all jodio botuk nandi-r kono band chhilo na,but samir khasnobish-er achhe 'vibrating combo'

16. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

botuk nondi was a legend in his time, but he played the hawaiian guitar mainly. samir khashnobish is very good too.

17. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

tara kara?????:eek::plz some info dao.......

18. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

partha, partha partha.. all the way. i don't know others.. !! :p..

19. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Ayub is the best among the ones listed, by far. Amyt Dutta and Tuki-da's names are sore absentees and who were trying to raise Deep's name? :shock:

20. debankan

This is outrageous. :mad: I know Partho is a good guitarist, but he is far below the levels of Ayub bachchu, Tuki, Amit dutta, Samir Khasnabihs, Rishob and a few others. Deep does not find a place here.:NoNo: He is a rythm guitarist. An excellent one, but all other mentioned are lead guitarists. Riju of Chandrabindoo is better than Surojit of Chandrabindoo. :nw: And about Sanjay of Cactus, :phbbt: our very own Sayan is a better guitarist than him. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.