who is responsible?read and answer the poll...have your say....

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by uj_6string, Mar 18, 2006.

?

who is responsible, according to you???

1. the man.....he chose his destiny

50.0%
  2. his consequences.....he could not choose him

50.0%
  1. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

thanx a lot bubbly, for your encouraging words....and yes, i agree with u....our perspective matters a lot....it is our perspective which makes our consequences good or bad....
    @garima.....yaar...hum tum was one hellava movie....i just loved it....i respect your opinion:beer:...thanx for replying....
    @arpi...whenever we have a debate in our school, we never reach a verdict....people stick to their opinions till the end....maybe this is ego....anywayz...letz respect everybodies opinion and leave it as it is.....thanx once again for replying!:beer:
    well, 10 voters.....50%think the man is responsible, and the other 50 think the consequences are to blame.....:beer:

2. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

the system is responsible....good poem

3. uj_6string

@madhuresh....thanx for replying:)...^^you mean the consequences, right?.....:confused:

4. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

no ..this system of our living ....we never choose we just follow...
    "we r not here to question why, we r to do and die"....

5. uj_6string

^^^^ok....:)...thanx for replying

6. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

see putting blame on anything else rather than on ur own deeds is the best policy when u wanna walk-away.......i.e when u wanna say "no-regrets" ...
    and "answere's to all questions " nah if our life is limited we have limited answers...
    y not always use god ...jabi bheja hai to dhyaan rakh